I Say Cut Him Loose!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by PUNISHER, Jul 18, 2012.

1. But that is just my opinion. Shouldn't do a day in jail, but that is just me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1zffjujaA

2. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

He was well aware of his decision before he took the action and knew the ramifications if he got caught. Time for him to pay the price for bragging and making bad decisions.

I say this as a retired US Navy vet.

3. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    Yeah not to mention the Nazi thing....thou they probably tried to make him sound more dangerous.

4. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

Had this story ended with him being prosecuted for simply having the weapon I would agree with you, however it seems this guy had a lot more going on besides souvenir collecting.

And yes I did my time

B co 4/64 3 ID Ft Stewart Ga.

5. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

The guy is a thief and was dopey enough to brag about it. He's getting what he deserves. Hopefully, it's not a case of government/military making a decent guy look like a dirtbag, but in this case, I doubt it. I served in the Army 1987-2005, never stole even a round of ammo, a pencil, an MRE... no reason to. the military is the last place (after government) we need dishonest scumbags.

6. henerey

henerey New Member

If this was facebook I would " like this"

7. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

LOL, on occasion I want to 'like' something here as well. It's actually nicer to express yourself over just hitting a button, though. Keeps us more social & human.

8. henerey

henerey New Member

Very true I don't see the point when it comes to stealing from our military that is every soldiers, airmans, sailors marines bread and butter why bite the hand that feeds

9. henerey

henerey New Member

Oh and thank you so much for your service from the bottom of my heart I know you vets don't hear that enough

10. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I agree with the notion of expressing ones self in words when something good or of note is posted.

However, if you are using a web browser to view the forum, there is a Like this Post option at the bottom of each post.

I am not sure if it is available in the mobile apps.

11. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Agreed and well stated.

12. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

I agree 100% and from the same place...