I own a couple of revolvers now i want a glock

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by urquidez, May 13, 2012.

1. urquidez

urquidez New Member

I was thing about getting the g17,g19. Or the g20 I like the 20 for it being a 10 mm wut do u guys think?

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
  2. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Well the first step is to introduce yourself in the introduction thread!!!! Now for your question, If your getting the gun to conceal carry I'd reccomend the 19, for HD either three will do. I conceal carry a 17 and a 20. For the 20 some people have issues finding ammo for it so that can be a problem. If your getting a range gun get the 17. It's really up to you and the use you plan on putting your glock through that will answer your question

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

OP...changed your title to make it fit.

Titles should remain short and to the point...

First stop when joining this forum is to introduce yourself...

Thank you !

4. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Ditto on what GlockIt said. I would recommend going to the range and shooting different models before you purchase, or just get the all.

Welcome to the forum.

5. I own a Glock 20. I also have a KKM conversion barrel in .357 Sig and a Lone Wolf conversion barrel in .40 S&W. IMO of all the Glock models, it gives me so much versatility - carrying the G20 in 10mm when I need full power loads, and either of the other calibers at other times. All with the same recoil spring (so far) and mags.