Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So money is no issue....glock 21. Or a H&K USP .45 with matt stainless steal slide and threaded barrel for silencer ( yes in maine we can get them) its the full size

·
Registered
194 Posts
ccwglock19 said:
So money is no issue....glock 21. Or a H&K USP .45 with matt stainless steal slide and threaded barrel for silencer ( yes in maine we can get them) its the full size
What are you looking to use the weapon for?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I mean me personally I cannot get away for
Glock.. Tried to get Colts, Kimbers and I always find myself coming back to Glock every time

·
Registered
547 Posts
Without the limitations of money, I say BOTH. I love my Glocks and Lust after my buddies H&K.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
LOL thats twice I've double posted someone else, didn't even read longbeard's post. This is the gun I drool over every day :D

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Are you saying money is no issue to mean they are both about the same price?

What brand is the barrel on the HK, and does it have the O ring?

There's a good deal of difference in grip angle and sight picture between the USP and the Glock, how each feels in your hand is a big consideration as well.

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
What "helppppppp" are you needing? Are you asking for an opinion on what to get? Asking if someone has one to sell? Trying to see which functions better on the moon? With the inordinate number of exclamation points you used, I was wondering if you needed to just call 911, and now have no idea what you're really asking.

As suppressors are federally regulated, you in Maine have the same rules for them that everyone else has. Are you wondering which you should get suppressed?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry gone a while i have 1k for guns ( thanks to my girl) h and k is 706 and glock is 345, i have a h&k usp 40 compact. Still thinking of which family to add to :p and for use just shooting and defense. It i get the glock i can surprise my girl with
" the pink lady" amd get some brownie points

·
Registered
194 Posts
ccwglock19 said:
Sorry gone a while i have 1k for guns ( thanks to my girl) h and k is 706 and glock is 345, i have a h&k usp 40 compact. Still thinking of which family to add to :p and for use just shooting and defense. It i get the glock i can surprise my girl with
" the pink lady" amd get some brownie points
Idk much about the H&K pistols.. I hear lots of good things about them. I'm just a huge glock guy, so I'd say go with glock but I seem to be about the only one lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was honestly torn between the hk45 my Glock 21, Glock won. No hammer, no thumb safety and Ohh no name plate that doubles the price. Now if colt made a Glock style .45 drooooooool

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I was honestly torn between the hk45 my Glock 21, Glock won. No hammer, no thumb safety and Ohh no name plate that doubles the price. Now if colt made a Glock style .45 drooooooool
You can get the HK45 with bobbed hammer and no thumb safety, pretty hard to get own without the name plate that doubles the price though :eek:

·
Registered
411 Posts
a lot of guns look good and feel great. i have had my hands on many of them. but the bottom line comes down to this for me. dependable, tough, concealable. i dont plan to sacrifice none of these for good looks or bragging rights, specially when my life may depend on it. Glock all the way. thats what sold me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Based upon what you've said, I'd recommend a Glock Gen 4 G19, which is a 9mm (plenty of stopping power, less expensive to shoot), compact (concealable) firearm. If you're primarily going to be at the range and want a super-accurate, "hold it's value" firearm, I'd go with the Glock Gen 3 17L. They're a bit hard to find and a little more expensive than the Gen 3, or 4, regular 17, but they're worth it. I just bought one myself and paid $650 for the 17L and another $100 for TFO sights. Actually, just came back from the range, I own both of the Glocks I'm recommending, and I put about 2-300 rounds through the 17L. It continues to amaze me with its performance. Super-accurate, reliable (I had ONE FTF during the session, but the gun is not fully broken in yet, so I wasn't surprised and just plain darn FUN to shoot. I was grouping 3" at 15 yards, which is pretty good for me, and it just FEELS good, right, in my hands. I'm a big Glock fan, for many reasons, so I am biased. Choose a Glock, ANY Glock, and you cannot, will not, go wrong. My two cents. Oh, and check out Glockmeister online for your purchase. Great, stocked, selection and superior customer service. Good Luck...Shoot Straight...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts