I may have a serious problem need advice!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mikecu, Jan 28, 2012.

1. mikecu

mikecu New Member

I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my Glock in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
    It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed ALOT dimmer then my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gun shop the next time I'm in town.

:)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Yea...dim sights can be a serious problem...I would swap them ( and the old lady ) out right away...!! ;)

3. Glock22Gen3

Glock22Gen3 New Member

When I first read this I thought it was a joke. But, if its not a joke no women is worth going to jail over and be made someones *****. Confront her with what you saw, then find a new front site and lady.

4. ncarnage

ncarnage Member

Yeah get those fix and buy a dog.

5. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

It will just gradually get dimmer it just won't all of a sudden go out, so replace it when you get around to it.

BTW this is a joke thread right?

6. Glock22Gen3

Glock22Gen3 New Member

Either that and he pulled the trigger with the dim site and we'll never hear from him again,,,,,,,,,,,

7. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Ummmm, this is a joke. Its usually a tie rod or ball joint on the car forums, leaky fork seal on motorcycle forums, a leaky seal on an out drive on the boat forums...