Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Florida. It took 2 weeks to get it vs upstate NY where it took me about a year with restrictions

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lucky:/

After ~$360 and 3 denials, still no CCW in Commiefornia:( at least the stoked the budget for my County:/

Congrats to you my friend.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Congrats. What's the next step? More training? New wardrobe was instore for me. I started trying to carry OWB but in our warmer climates it just didn't work.

Found I had to go IWB and all new pants for me!

Welcome to the our world!

·
Registered
57 Posts
echo4papa said:

After ~$360 and 3 denials, still no CCW in Commiefornia:( at least the stoked the budget for my County:/

Congrats to you my friend.
What part of CA you in? I just made my appt. my interview isn't until september. Haha! I am in placer county. I've heard it isn't to hard here.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Voytek27, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on getting your permit!

What flavor of Glock do you own?

If you post a *Hi There* in Introductions, other Members will have a chance to welcome you to the family as well!

Again, Congrats!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
voytek27 said:
I'm in Florida. It took 2 weeks to get it vs upstate NY where it took me about a year with restrictions
Yeah I hear you there, what part of Upstate NY were you at?

·
Registered
511 Posts
voytek27 said:
Welcome & Congrats!
I am in Florida and got my CC only 8 days after I applied at the state building. I was shocked how fast it came in the mail. They told me it would be three weeks.
Where UpState NY were you? I lived in Carthage which is near Watertown many many years ago.

Which Glocks do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
dslmac2 said:
Welcome & Congrats!
I am in Florida and got my CC only 8 days after I applied at the state building. I was shocked how fast it came in the mail. They told me it would be three weeks.
Where UpState NY were you? I lived in Carthage which is near Watertown many many years ago.

I know you were replying to Voytek27 but it's great to hear from someone who lived fairly close to me too, I'm in Mexico NY which is located in Oswego County, I -81 goes through it and it's located between Watertown and Syracuse so I'm sure you've prolly passed through in the past :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats. What's the next step? More training? New wardrobe was instore for me. I started trying to carry OWB but in our warmer climates it just didn't work.

Found I had to go IWB and all new pants for me!

Welcome to the our world!
Definitelly more training. Anybody can fire a gun, but to be able to use it as needed is a different story.
As far as wardrobe, yeah it's a little challenging I have to work on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome & Congrats!

WOW that's Fast

I lived in Whitesboro NY right out side of Utica. I moved to Florida little over 7 years ago. Love it here.

Glock 26 Gen 4

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
I just got my ccw licenes today
What a great feeling
Congratulations, Mate. I know how you feel. The wife and I felt the same way the day we picked upo our permits from theb Sherriff's office. Good on ya!
After ~$360 and 3 denials, still no CCW in Commiefornia:( at least the stoked the budget for my County:
Damned shame, Pal. Maybe ONE day, things will change.
I'm in Santa Barbara County...don't have a chance in hell of getting a CCW...whatever.
Again, what a shame.

·
Registered
441 Posts
If u ever swing by Orlando, shoot me a PM. We'll hit the range!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts