I just couldn't resist!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by unit44justin, May 30, 2012.

1. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Hi my name is Justin and I'm addicted to pure awesomeness!

Just got back from the range/gun shop with a buddy. I found something I have been drooling over for a long time but had the hardest time finding. I fondled her up a bit and couldn't help but take this sexy lady home with me. Is there a cure for when you pants all of a sudden fit tighter?

S&W 686+ 3 inches of sweet sweet love!

ForumRunner_20120530_141618.jpg

2. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Sweet! I like it.

3. Very nice! I have heard nothing but great things about the S&W 686 revolvers. An you can't beat their life time guaranty.

4. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

I ha e heard some issues with their hammer lock system that they moved to, but I am willing to take a chance. I have been looking for a 3 inch barrel for the longest time but have only seen 2 1/2, 4, and 6 inch

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I have a newfound love for wheel guns since I bought my first one!

6. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Yeah I have been really wanting one since I shot my girlfriend's dad's colt 38 detective special. That thing is in great condition and smooth like melted butter. I keep trying to get him to sell it to me but he keeps turning me down.

7. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Lol would you sell it?

8. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

The S&W or my girlfriends dads colt detective? Either way I wouldn't sell either they are just to awesome for me to want to part with. I did see the same colt 38 detective special at a gun show about a month ago that was in equally as good of condition. I think the guy wanted somewhere in the $700 ballpark

9. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

Is there a cure for when you pants all of a sudden fit tighter?

No known cure, it is an addiction, face it, embrace it, enjoy it.

10. NT08

NT08 New Member

I have a 1968 Colt Agent .38 snubnose. I completely agree. They are just so much fun to shoot. I would never want to get rid of it.