Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Justin and I'm addicted to pure awesomeness!

Just got back from the range/gun shop with a buddy. I found something I have been drooling over for a long time but had the hardest time finding. I fondled her up a bit and couldn't help but take this sexy lady home with me. Is there a cure for when you pants all of a sudden fit tighter?

S&W 686+ 3 inches of sweet sweet love!

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Ammunition

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Nice, Very Nice.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Support Gunner said:
Very nice! I have heard nothing but great things about the S&W 686 revolvers. An you can't beat their life time guaranty.
I ha e heard some issues with their hammer lock system that they moved to, but I am willing to take a chance. I have been looking for a 3 inch barrel for the longest time but have only seen 2 1/2, 4, and 6 inch

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
I have a newfound love for wheel guns since I bought my first one!
Yeah I have been really wanting one since I shot my girlfriend's dad's colt 38 detective special. That thing is in great condition and smooth like melted butter. I keep trying to get him to sell it to me but he keeps turning me down.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Lol would you sell it?
The S&W or my girlfriends dads colt detective? Either way I wouldn't sell either they are just to awesome for me to want to part with. I did see the same colt 38 detective special at a gun show about a month ago that was in equally as good of condition. I think the guy wanted somewhere in the $700 ballpark

·
Registered
547 Posts
Is there a cure for when you pants all of a sudden fit tighter?

No known cure, it is an addiction, face it, embrace it, enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.