Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
Stupid question: DId you check the classifieds on the PAFOA forum?

There's a couple of people looking to sell 26's including this one:
http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/180540-glock-g26-27-package.html

I know it's 100 over, but it includes a 27 slide and mags. So you get 1.5 glocks for an extra $100.
Disclaimer: I do not know the person who posted the classified add on that forum.

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I looked all pages over on there. I'm really wanting to stick close to my $400 mark. Unless it has some good extras. I'm having a hard time finding a g33, so looks like I will end up getting the wife her birthday present g26 early, then my 33 next year
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
I can get one at the local shop her for $450
I THOUGHT... i saw one at King's Shooters SUpply in KoP for sub $400. I was just there on tues. I might have to stop in again or give them a call. It would be a heck of a drive for you to come down this way to pick it up though.

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it would. But if I can get it cheap it may not be too bad lol. Or maybe they could ship over here. Bad part is we only have 2 shops within an hr from here n they set their own prices lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
deadlift560 said:
Yeah it would. But if I can get it cheap it may not be too bad lol. Or maybe they could ship over here. Bad part is we only have 2 shops within an hr from here n they set their own prices lol
Yeah. Let me give them a shout and let you know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
I called kings and my LGS and both have similar pricing, but after FFL shipping/gas, etc. it would come out to be more....

Sorry man.

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
deadlift560 said:
No worries thanks for trying man
Are you a member of gssf? I only ask because I don't know if you've considered taking advantage of the coupon they offer for multi-year memberships. It would put you around the price point you are looking for brand new. Of course, you'd have to find a gun store in your area that is participating in the gssf discounted pricing program.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nyckid211 said:
Are you a member of gssf? I only ask because I don't know if you've considered taking advantage of the coupon they offer for multi-year memberships. It would put you around the price point you are looking for brand new. Of course, you'd have to find a gun store in your area that is participating in the gssf discounted pricing program.
Thought about it but noticed you have to be a member for 1 year before you get the discount?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
287 Posts
deadlift560 said:
Thought about it but noticed you have to be a member for 1 year before you get the discount?
Just sign up for the 2 year membership $60.00 and with your membership package you will receive the pistol purchase coupon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
deadlift560 said:
Thought about it but noticed you have to be a member for 1 year before you get the discount?
False, you can get the coupon, if you sign up for a multi-year membership. I signed up for 3 years and have my coupon in hand in less then two weeks.
 

Attachments

·
Happy Member :)
Joined
·
5,225 Posts
Nyckid211 said:
False, you can get the coupon, if you sign up for a multi-year membership. I signed up for 3 years and have my coupon in hand in less then two weeks.
What does the coupon do for ya? Sorry if it was stated previously
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
gladesbassin said:
What does the coupon do for ya? Sorry if it was stated previously
Entitles you to a nice discount on a new glock at participating retailers. You get one every year, as long as youre a member of gssf, and signed up for a multi year membership. It's akin to LEO pricing, but from what I've seen, it's a little bit better sometimes.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top