Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Not me - those who know me knows that I wish I could make sweet tender love to my G34.

Obviously a parody, but the guy nevertheless is pretty funny, and despite he says he hates Glocks, he still owns one...

Enjoy or hate, your choice. Here you go:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have to admit, that's a pretty funny vid. Although, it seems to be true that unless he was given the weapon, Glock got their $600 or so out of him for a gun he "hates". That's what's really funny to me. I, too, would "make sweet love" to my 17L. Or my Gen 4 19, for that matter. To me, Glocks are nearly the Perfect gun. As I've posted before, I own, and have owned, more than a few handguns over the years. NONE, not one, have come CLOSE to the reliability, dependability and, yes, accuracy of my Glocks. Not to mention ease of maintenance. I proudly CC my 19 everyday and wouldn't hesitate for a moment to stake my life, or another's, on it. The proof is in the pudding, both have had well over 10,000 trouble-free rounds through them. Not a SINGLE malfunction. EVERY 1911 I've owned had at least one malfunction within the first few hundred rounds. The LAST thing I want to be thinking of in a stress-filled, life or death situation is whether my weapon will go "bang". Period. This is just my opinion. Shoot Straight...

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
That vid was funny. The best part is when the guy sticks his finger into the ejection port and the slide goes forward lol

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I saw that a few days ago! Laughed my tail off! Very funny!

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Of course it's from a primary 1911 guy.......typical.

I did find it very funny though. Now the comments on the other hand from the Glock haters do kind of piss me off.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Hopefully this will cause sales to falter so it will save more for me!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Mike P said:
Of course it's from a primary 1911 guy.......typical.

I did find it very funny though. Now the comments on the other hand from the Glock haters do kind of piss me off.
I didn't see the comments but I'd say if they was knocking glocks it's because they are jealous. Lol

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Funny vid… gonna take more to get me ticked off though… would like to see him wipe his butt with a 1911 and get it to shoot afterwards...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Too funny. I notice the Glock doesn't go off even when used as a pillow case flail. Goes off then the trigger is pulled not when used to bludgeon someone. The Ninja Glock series on youtube is worth a watch.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I agree that video was funny! But as far as GLOCKS go they do not suck. IMO AND FOR ME IT'S THE ONLY CHOICE.

Not saying other firearms are not good. I have owed and have others than GLOCKS. But GLOCK is my go to GUN.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My brother in law is a 1911 freak. But he went right out and bought a G19 the week after he shot mine. Like Ford says, Drive One. I own Ford's and Glock's. Try it, you'll like it!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Howdy Matt, All good in WV?
Yes Sir! Going to finish a small strip of grass (mowing) this morn, then I'm putting 10 pounds of chicken of the grill.. Ohhhhhh... Couldn't be better!

How are you this fine morning?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yes Sir! Going to finish a small strip of grass (mowing) this morn, then I'm putting 10 pounds of chicken of the grill.. Ohhhhhh... Couldn't be better!

How are you this fine morning?
Doing good , thank you, I am not going to get to the 10 lbs. of chicken, Ooooo, I'm jealous! I will get a rack set in a store for a customer, the whole yard mowed, small yard, and my pool cleaned out and ready for daily swims though. Enjoy, I can smell those birds a roasting all the way down here!!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Doing good , thank you, I am not going to get to the 10 lbs. of chicken, Ooooo, I'm jealous! I will get a rack set in a store for a customer, the whole yard mowed, small yard, and my pool cleaned out and ready for daily swims though. Enjoy, I can smell those birds a roasting all the way down here!!
Thank you, Sir! Yeah... I have a secret procedure to put on these grill-birds... Oh man!

And enjoy the pool! The weather for it starts TODAY! Good on ya!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts