I Hate Glocks

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by BocaDan, Apr 26, 2012.

1. BocaDan

BocaDan New Member

Not me - those who know me knows that I wish I could make sweet tender love to my G34.

Obviously a parody, but the guy nevertheless is pretty funny, and despite he says he hates Glocks, he still owns one...

Enjoy or hate, your choice. Here you go:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  2. lzyltng

lzyltng New Member

I have to admit, that's a pretty funny vid. Although, it seems to be true that unless he was given the weapon, Glock got their $600 or so out of him for a gun he "hates". That's what's really funny to me. I, too, would "make sweet love" to my 17L. Or my Gen 4 19, for that matter. To me, Glocks are nearly the Perfect gun. As I've posted before, I own, and have owned, more than a few handguns over the years. NONE, not one, have come CLOSE to the reliability, dependability and, yes, accuracy of my Glocks. Not to mention ease of maintenance. I proudly CC my 19 everyday and wouldn't hesitate for a moment to stake my life, or another's, on it. The proof is in the pudding, both have had well over 10,000 trouble-free rounds through them. Not a SINGLE malfunction. EVERY 1911 I've owned had at least one malfunction within the first few hundred rounds. The LAST thing I want to be thinking of in a stress-filled, life or death situation is whether my weapon will go "bang". Period. This is just my opinion. Shoot Straight...

3. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

That vid was funny. The best part is when the guy sticks his finger into the ejection port and the slide goes forward lol

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I saw that a few days ago! Laughed my tail off! Very funny!

5. Of course it's from a primary 1911 guy.......typical.

I did find it very funny though. Now the comments on the other hand from the Glock haters do kind of piss me off.

6. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Hopefully this will cause sales to falter so it will save more for me!

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I didn't see the comments but I'd say if they was knocking glocks it's because they are jealous. Lol

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Funny video, insanely stupid, but funny.

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Funny vid… gonna take more to get me ticked off though… would like to see him wipe his butt with a 1911 and get it to shoot afterwards...

10. casey97

casey97 New Member

Too funny. I notice the Glock doesn't go off even when used as a pillow case flail. Goes off then the trigger is pulled not when used to bludgeon someone. The Ninja Glock series on youtube is worth a watch.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

While I was out camping I shot a 1911 and it blew up, stuck with my glock from then on...

12. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I agree that video was funny! But as far as GLOCKS go they do not suck. IMO AND FOR ME IT'S THE ONLY CHOICE.

Not saying other firearms are not good. I have owed and have others than GLOCKS. But GLOCK is my go to GUN.

13. Funny stuff... great 6 minutes.

14. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    My brother in law is a 1911 freak. But he went right out and bought a G19 the week after he shot mine. Like Ford says, Drive One. I own Ford's and Glock's. Try it, you'll like it!

15. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

This is hilarious... They guy is funny! Stupid... but funny, lol...

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Howdy Matt, All good in WV?

17. Matthew780

Yes Sir! Going to finish a small strip of grass (mowing) this morn, then I'm putting 10 pounds of chicken of the grill.. Ohhhhhh... Couldn't be better!

How are you this fine morning?

18. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Doing good , thank you, I am not going to get to the 10 lbs. of chicken, Ooooo, I'm jealous! I will get a rack set in a store for a customer, the whole yard mowed, small yard, and my pool cleaned out and ready for daily swims though. Enjoy, I can smell those birds a roasting all the way down here!!

19. Matthew780

Thank you, Sir! Yeah... I have a secret procedure to put on these grill-birds... Oh man!

And enjoy the pool! The weather for it starts TODAY! Good on ya!