Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this video today as mentioned on "The Armory Channel".
As a Glock fan I couldn't help but chuckle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTEswkc4lPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lol I don't get the whole can't grab the slide thing. I've never had a problem with it. If you are going to be a Glock hater at least come up with a valid reason

·
Registered
254 Posts
Gun battles??? I believe they DO happen everyday. Yeah, I guess once he becomes a man he'll be able to rack that slide. Obviously, a COMPLETE idiot!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,882 Posts
That was hysterical! Stupid, ignorant, but hysterical...

·
Registered
455 Posts
I didn't find that humorous at all. Even if I wasn't a Glock fan, that video is just full of a lot of ignorant, inaccurate information.

Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Funny, but that only proves that a Glock doesn't have to fire a round to beat someone down. Simply add pillow case, ammo optional, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,882 Posts
Jimbo said:
I didn't find that humorous at all. Even if I wasn't a Glock fan, that video is just full of a lot of ignorant, inaccurate information.

Jim
Jim, you're absolutely right about it... But it is still funny.

Bill

·
Registered
247 Posts
Haha what idiot. That's what my girlfriend looks like trying to rack the slide (she's 105 pounds with weak hands). What's that say about that ignorant puss.

·
Glockified
4 Posts
Glocks are great but doesn't mean you can't own others , but if this guy doesn't like them so much then why buy it or better yet just sell it and quit hating.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Does anyone else think the grip is too big? I have a hogue grip on mine and still don't think they're too big. I don't have an issue with the angle either. Same angle as my Sig 230.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i dont think the grip is to big, hell i love my G23. that guy is on something but yea that vid was pretty stupid. though i do gotta figure out y i keep shooting to the left and up a lil bit of my target when im shooting.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is too much... Well he caught me good peaking between the bushes in camo!!!!!!! The slide thing is crazy, I never had a problem but I pulled it back like a man..... I'm putting him up for an Oscar

1 - 20 of 71 Posts