i feel like im cheating on you...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Caseyglock19, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

i saw a kimber at my gun shop and am seriously thinking of getting it.

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Don't feel bad me too, kimber also lol

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Why are you feeling this way? I've got many other types of guns in my collection and love them all. I don't have a Kimber yet, so this just might be my next purchase as well. Glock owners love a good quality gun, and there are other guns which also fits this description.

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Kimbers are nice....

5. mikecu

mikecu New Member

[​IMG]

6. havasu

Be nice to me Mike! :D

7. mikecu

mikecu New Member

When it's late, the goofy stuff just comes out. :cool:

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Mike, that was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

Go sic the rabid killer cat on them!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Afraid to make comment now...

Lol

I would love to have a kimber... If I could afford one...

10. havasu

Am I the only one to notice that the cat is shaved clean. Hmmm....

11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Nope, creepy naked cat... Hope it doesnt eat my face... Lol

12. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

I hate those hairless cats!! They are freaky when they're normal!!

13. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Don't worry I really had an HK USP Compact .45 on my mind for the longest time but ended up jumping the gun and buying a 22. To be honest my first handgun wasn't going to be a glock but a Kimber compact ultra carry II, but I could never manage to put 1100 down. But my 23 was first handgun and I couldn't be happier :).

14. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Since we're confessing I am looking at a M&P shield 9mm started out for something my girlfriend could shoot because she has REALLY small hands but I am really starting to like them :eek:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  15. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Don't feel bad I love my Kimber, but I carry my Glock. Old photo of my Kimber. It now has laser grips and safety lever on right and left side.

image-4118392693.jpg

16. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the M&P, theres another member on here who has one and loves it! Try and rent one and try it out (I have some buddys and some family members who sware by them). Also take a look at the Bersa .380's for your girlfriend.

17. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

I'm guilty of cheating too. Yesterday I withdrew $400 to go to a local Gun store that sells any size Glock to Law Enforcement and Military for $389 out the door and I arrived a few minutes after they closed; I was pissed becaused I wanted the 27 to conceal carry. Anyway, there was a gun show down the road so I went, got in free, and ended up buying a brand new Sig Sauer P250 full size .45 ACP with extras for $400. It was was steal and I ended up having a good day after all. I cheated on Glock yet again... I'm a slut!

18. Holster them both at the same time, and call it a menage trois. problem solved. :D

Jim

19. ct34x4

ct34x4 New Member

I have a M&P .40c and love it. It is my EDC. I love my Glock 21 but I wanted something a little smaller with a nice punch to carry everyday. Also, the ammo is slightly cheaper, not much, but enough.

20. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    wifes getting me a Kimber 1911 10mm for Christmas...so says my brother she has took out almost 300 in cash back withdraw at walmart hmm.......:D