Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Walked in my local gun shop today and someone had just traded in a used Glock 19. My gun shop owner is a Glock owner himself and inspects every gun that he trades for with a fine tooth comb. This one was no exception. Shot very little with slight holster ware. Got the gun with 3 mags $450 cash. Think I did well. Ran 150 rounds thru it this afternoon, and as with all Glocks, it ran flawlessly. Now my Baby Glock 26 will have a big brother to play with.:D

·
Banned
767 Posts
dude, beautiful and great buy lol

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Good job! I went last Friday and found a used 19 with one mag and no box and the store was asking 500 + tax. You found yourself a good deal!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Stevotheperson, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Post a *Hi There* in the "Introductions" section so all the other members have a chance to say Hi right back at ya!

Congratulations on your G27. Do you know what Generation it is, and was that price new or used?

Oh, and be aware, some people get their hackles up when magazines are called "clips"...just FYI.

Welcome, again, and Cheers!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
LRodgers said:
Walked in my local gun shop today and someone had just traded in a used Glock 19. My gun shop owner is a Glock owner himself and inspects every gun that he trades for with a fine tooth comb. This one was no exception. Shot very little with slight holster ware. Got the gun with 3 mags $450 cash. Think I did well. Ran 150 rounds thru it this afternoon, and as with all Glocks, it ran flawlessly. Now my Baby Glock 26 will have a big brother to play with.:D
Great deal!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, Stevotheperson, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Post a *Hi There* in the "Introductions" section so all the other members have a chance to say Hi right back at ya!

Congratulations on your G27. Do you know what Generation it is, and was that price new or used?

Oh, and be aware, some people get their hackles up when magazines are called "clips"...just FYI.

Welcome, again, and Cheers!
Thank you. Not sure of the Gen. How can I tell? It was gently used.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts