I am officially addicted!

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by LRodgers, Mar 3, 2012.

1. LRodgers

LRodgers New Member

Walked in my local gun shop today and someone had just traded in a used Glock 19. My gun shop owner is a Glock owner himself and inspects every gun that he trades for with a fine tooth comb. This one was no exception. Shot very little with slight holster ware. Got the gun with 3 mags $450 cash. Think I did well. Ran 150 rounds thru it this afternoon, and as with all Glocks, it ran flawlessly. Now my Baby Glock 26 will have a big brother to play with.:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Awesome pics man...great grab for the buck !

3. dude, beautiful and great buy lol

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Excellent purchase, and fantastic pics!

Funny, isn't it, how having just one (or two, or three) Glocks is never enough! :D

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Good job! I went last Friday and found a used 19 with one mag and no box and the store was asking 500 + tax. You found yourself a good deal!

6. Stevotheperson

Stevotheperson New Member

Awesome deal. I bought my first Glock 2 weeks a ago. A G27. 3 clips 125 rnds of ammo and a holster @ $475 slight holster ware but shoots great.

image-2570887319.jpg

image-2595172250.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Stevotheperson, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Post a *Hi There* in the "Introductions" section so all the other members have a chance to say Hi right back at ya!

Congratulations on your G27. Do you know what Generation it is, and was that price new or used?

Oh, and be aware, some people get their hackles up when magazines are called "clips"...just FYI.

Welcome, again, and Cheers!

8. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Great deal!

9. Stevotheperson

Stevotheperson New Member

Thank you. Not sure of the Gen. How can I tell? It was gently used.