Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading the forms for the past few weeks and finally decided to get an account. A little about myself, I'm a 23 year old single male, serving in active duty in the United States Air Force, and I bought my first Glock about two months ago (it's a 23) and have already put about 1000 rounds downrange, I also received my CCW two days ago, which had an incredible turnaround time of 11 days from taking my class and only eight days from dropping off all the paperwork at the sheriffs department. I've really enjoyed everything that I've read so far on the forums there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people, and a lot of thought-provoking threads.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Ichooseglock23! Great decision. Wow!! That is an incredible turnaround time for the CCW, i am in Florida it took mine about 6 weeks. Thank you very much for your service. Me, Navy 77-83, Dated myself! Anyway, we have a forum here as well just for active military and law enforcement if you can PM your credentials to HAVASU he will take care of that for you. Again, you made a good choice this is really a great forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your service. I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dutchs said:
Welcome Ichooseglock23! Great decision. Wow!! That is an incredible turnaround time for the CCW, i am in Florida it took mine about 6 weeks. Thank you very much for your service. Me, Navy 77-83, Dated myself! Anyway, we have a forum here as well just for active military and law enforcement if you can PM your credentials to HAVASU he will take care of that for you. Again, you made a good choice this is really a great forum.
Thanks for your service as well. I am interested in being a part of that forum and was wondering what exactly you meant by credentials, do I just need my ID proving that I am active duty or do you need other stuff as well?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts