Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m new to the glock forum. I’m posting this introductory post so I can PM sellers on the classified section.

Anyone have a stripped g19.3 slide or oem 10rd mags to sell me? 😅

Quick poll:
To mount a holosun 507c optic would you prefer to:
1) send your oem slide to jagerwerks (with 17 weeks lead time)?
2) buy a zaffiri precision rmr cut optics slide?
3) other

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

I’m behind enemy lines in CA. I’ve been leaning towards slide milling too but the lead times at jagerwerks right now can be about 17 weeks. That’s a long time I’d have to be separated from my g19. 🥺

What do you guys think about window cuts in your slide? I’ve been eyeing jagerwerks’ Covid cut for its dark relevance to the times lol… Covid

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts

I’m behind enemy lines in CA. I’ve been leaning towards slide milling too but the lead times at jagerwerks right now can be about 17 weeks. That’s a long time I’d have to be separated from my g19. 🥺

What do you guys think about window cuts in your slide? I’ve been eyeing jagerwerks’ Covid cut for its dark relevance to the times lol… Covid
Looks good but that wait time!👀
You might want to look up a local milling company near you.
Google search your city or metro area with slide milling.
👍

·
Registered
10 Posts

I’m behind enemy lines in CA. I’ve been leaning towards slide milling too but the lead times at jagerwerks right now can be about 17 weeks. That’s a long time I’d have to be separated from my g19.

Welcome! I’m a fellow prisoner in the People’s Republic of California. Check out Dynamic Weapons Systems in Huntington Beach, Ca. They’ve done optic cuts for 6 of my Glocks. They do great work. They have some ready to run slides too. Not sure if you’re in Southern California or not. If you’re close you can drive there. If not you can ship your slide to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts