Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. So if you had the money, what gun would you get right... NOW?!?

Mine would have to be the M-200 Cheytac Intervention. Probably the most accurate rifle to dateand one of the awesomest.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Hmmm tough choice probably a Barrett or a high quality ACR or Thompson

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Wait I thought it was rifle only let me add a custom built 1911

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I'm gonna go with the Intervention as well for a "reach out and touch some one" gun. But if it was a handgun I'd get a Wilson Combat CQB 1911... A tack driver and go to war side arm, but don't get me wrong I still love my Glock.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
But then again, if I could have anything in the world, it would be the Anzio 20mm bolt action. If it's good enough for the F-15 among many other fighters, it's goof enough for me.

Saw Grassland Grass Recreation Physical fitness

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
If money is no object... I guess I could go with a minigun mounted to my truck... Or a m2... Or a 40mm automatic grenade launcher...

·
Banned
740 Posts
I had an opportunity to purchase a Barrett 50 cal BMG for $3800.00 !!! Hindsight I should have bought it as an investment , but I hesitated and when I was ready to go ahead it was sold !

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
If money is no object... I guess I could go with a minigun mounted to my truck... Or a m2... Or a 40mm automatic grenade launcher...
Def an M2! The "ma deuce" is a bad A... gun and commands respect or else it delivers destruction :)

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I would be greedy. I'd like a Winchester Model 1876 (Lefty version of coarse), an AR15 (not sure which one yet...still learning about them, and a custom made G19 G4 w/ a Left handed slide.
I live in a backwards world and I'm forced to adapt.....it drives me crazy on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Everybody is mentioning the M2 but no one has mentioned the M240. While it isn't as big and scary as the "Ma Duece" it is the most accurate crew served weapon system in the Marine Corps arsenal and I can attest to that. I've fired the Duece, the 240 and the MK19 (40mm automatics grenade launcher). The 240 is the workhorse CSW in Afghanistan. I had one in my gun on all but two convoys when they stuck me with the .50.

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
MarinewithaGlock said:
Everybody is mentioning the M2 but no one has mentioned the M240. While it isn't as big and scary as the "Ma Duece" it is the most accurate crew served weapon system in the Marine Corps arsenal and I can attest to that. I've fired the Duece, the 240 and the MK19 (40mm automatics grenade launcher). The 240 is the workhorse CSW in Afghanistan. I had one in my gun on all but two convoys when they stuck me with the .50.
I knew it was m**9 I just could name it off hand, on my phone so I didnt google it...

Saw it on sons of guns and fell in love...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I love shooting it, especially on the MC's dime but they aren't very practical. Especially since the round has to travel a certain distance before it will arm. If something or someone is in that buffer zone, you'll essentially "nube tube" them. But you can punch that round through a chest cavity from a MK19 w/o it detonating and still incapacitate them haha. We hated getting stuck with them in Afghanistan because you hardly ever got to use them because of political BS. Out of my 700+ Marine company only 39 MK19 rounds were expended.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love my glocks but if money is no issue I'd go with a few. One an M2 I gunned one in Iraq and there is no substitute for that firepower. Two a 240B they are fast, accurate and easy to employ. Three a compact style custom kimber 1911 .45 I've always wanted one. Four I'd go with a knights armament Sr-25, great weapon highly accurate and reasonably affordable to shoot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts