Glock Firearms banner

2441 - 2460 of 2479 Posts

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,163 Posts
I am looking over an inch of sleet so far.
Not to mention an invasion of robins, hundreds of them all in trees and such.

·
Gunslinger
9,149 Posts
With the weather most of you folks are experiencing I am almost ashamed to report mine. Upper 40s with light rain. Looks like Bama has been spared the brunt of it. My good friend in Pensacola is complaining about the cold. LOL..

Reactions: Danzig

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Looks like I won’t be emerging until after this deep freeze ends. Called in for a couple of overnight shifts at a medical facility on generators for tonight and Friday night.
743A8DC5-021A-4780-9A90-13BA301CC87B.png

Weekend looks pretty good though!
Says we’re gonna be damn near 70 on Wednesday!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Well my overnight gigs were canceled. I did go on a short expedition to Denton. Bucees was out of fuel and their fresh food court was shut down. Every station in Denton was out of fuel or was having internet connectivity issues so no fuel. I guess they have water issues and every restaurant was only open for take out.
I wasn’t in dire straits on fuel but filled up at the station close to home.
Luckily didn’t see any accidents. Hit a number of spots of black ice which was a bit disconcerting.
Imagine Monday all the snow and ice will be a memory.

·
Gunslinger
9,149 Posts
Well my overnight gigs were canceled. I did go on a short expedition to Denton. Bucees was out of fuel and their fresh food court was shut down. Every station in Denton was out of fuel or was having internet connectivity issues so no fuel. I guess they have water issues and every restaurant was only open for take out.
I wasn’t in dire straits on fuel but filled up at the station close to home.
Luckily didn’t see any accidents. Hit a number of spots of black ice which was a bit disconcerting.
Imagine Monday all the snow and ice will be a memory.
Sorry about your gigs. Sounds like Denton has caught hell. That black ice is some bad sh!t. Just stay in stay warn and wait for Monday.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Glad the freeze looks like it has finally come to an end. The plant nurseries are sure going to be busy this Spring. Everyone’s landscaping took a big hit around my neighborhood.

·
Super Moderator
70,920 Posts
20 degrees and partly cloudy. It’s suppose to reach 34 degrees today. Let the melting begin.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
30 degrees Unhealthy Air Qualiyy fot Senstitive Groups.

·
Super Moderator
70,920 Posts
The temps reached 50 degrees here in Oklahoma today. It is so good to see the snow and ice melting away.
Got the Generators and extension cords all put away early this morning.

2441 - 2460 of 2479 Posts