Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CoalTrain, Jun 23, 2012.

1. CoalTrain

CoalTrain New Member

I must confess up front that I am a reformed Glock hater. I disliked Glocks for many, many years. Last year I purchased a Glock 36 because I wanted something I could carry on the farm that I felt was “expendable.” After carrying/shooting the gun I began to appreciate the pistol and it soon became my every day carry piece. I have grown to admire the simple form and convenient features of the pistol so much so that I recently acquired a Glock 21 to serve as my truck gun.

After reading this forum for a few months and I finally decided to register. I must commend the moderators as this forum appears to be devoid of the typical “mall ninja” type poster that inhabits firearm (particularly polymer pistol) forums. I hope I can contribute in some small way to the overall experience.

I enjoy hunting (particularly pheasant/quail), cars/trucks, and of course guns.

Hopefully my future posts will contain much fewer “I”s. :)

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum! And we won't judge you on the fact that you used to hate one of the finest pistols made since you saw the light ;)

3. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

Welcome to the forum

4. Howdy from Tennessee to my neighbor to the North. I've always felt that Glock was the "Logical" choice but just couldn't get into em' because all the ones I was buying was just the wrong caliber for me. Now that I'm into a G30 in 45acp I've really come to love Glock.
    I just love the simple design and how easy it is to detail strip the pistol. Don't think I've ever seen anything simpler that works so well. I think this time I"m hooked for the long run.
    Anyway, welcome again and hope to see ya' on the forum.

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Glock 21 is my favorite gun!! Welcome coaltrain! Enjoy the forum!!

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, CoalTrain, and WELCOME to the Forum!

WELCOME to the wonderful world of Glocks, and the addiction it represents!

Cheers!