Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! The G19 is an excellent choice. I love mine. Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum pdgayle! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
782 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I'm a "newbie" here too but I've been shooting and reloading for quite a long time. I see you've got an XDm too, I just sold my XD45 to get into my G30. That way I've got something smaller for CCW but still have that 45acp punch. One of my local shooting buddies loves his Glock G19 and he shoots it pretty well too. Anyway, see ya' around.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcom to the forum from DFW and awesome choice in the G19 were glad to have you here.

·
Glock Convert
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Xdm 45

Welcome to the forums. I'm a "newbie" here too but I've been shooting and reloading for quite a long time. I see you've got an XDm too, I just sold my XD45 to get into my G30. That way I've got something smaller for CCW but still have that 45acp punch. One of my local shooting buddies loves his Glock G19 and he shoots it pretty well too. Anyway, see ya' around.
Bought the XDm 3.8 45 at a local Gun Show, good shooter and the shorter, smaller 3.8 makes an excellent carry. Still, I carry the Glock almost exclusively since I've had it the longest and it's never let me down. I have small hands so for the longest time the Glock was on my nix list. When the newer models came out with the interchangeable back straps I was first in line to buy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts