Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I will start by saying I am relatively new to owning a firearm. My first purchase was a Mossberg 500 12 gague for home defense. Initially that was all I was interested in, however I will admit going to the range is extremely addicting. So..three weeks later I purchase a Glock 19 gen4 and love it. After doing some research on Glocks they seemed to me to be one of the most reliable you can buy.

Anyway, thought I would say hello as I am sure I will have many questions.

I

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This site will become your second home. The folks on here are extremely knowledgable and helpful. If you got a question I'm sure someone will answer it for you. Welcome man

·
Registered
931 Posts
Lovethyglock said:
Welcome to the forum. This site will become your second home. The folks on here are extremely knowledgable and helpful. If you got a question I'm sure someone will answer it for you. Welcome man
Well said I'm on this Forum more now than I'm on FB. I Love this Place so much info..

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
25 Posts
sudodaddy said:
Greetings,

I will start by saying I am relatively new to owning a firearm. My first purchase was a Mossberg 500 12 gague for home defense. Initially that was all I was interested in, however I will admit going to the range is extremely addicting. So..three weeks later I purchase a Glock 19 gen4 and love it. After doing some research on Glocks they seemed to me to be one of the most reliable you can buy.

Anyway, thought I would say hello as I am sure I will have many questions.

I
Welcome. And Glocks are very addicting!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts