Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just wanted to post a hello and greetings from Southwest Ga.

I'm not new to Glocks but new to the forum. I have used the G22 as a service sidearm, owned the G27, G23, and now have a G17(possible competition gun), and my EDC/CCW G36(Tater Chucker). I enjoyed the 22, tolerated the 27 and sadly traded the 23 and am on the fence on whether I am going to compete with the 17 or trade back for another 23..

Anyways looking forward to the experiences and forum entries see you in the forums

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from NE Georgia! Nice collection you have there. Are you a LEO? We have a special section for our LEOs and military members. Let me know if you would like access. Enjoy the community here!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas!

Yes I am a former LEO and current Military. I plan to continue my LE career once I retire from the Military in about 4 years.. Then its back to the only Job I never worked a day at. I truely love the LE field and miss my time as a Patrol SGT very much... I would love to be able to talk with the LEO/Military Community.. Thanks

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum 4pro! Enjoy!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Gock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.