Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized I forgot my manners and didn't introduce myself before posting. I just got excited to show off my backplate.

Name's Mike and I live in NEPA. I came across this forum from Facebook I think it was and figured I would check it out.

I am mostly a firearms collector. Not necessarily antiques or entire collections, just acquiring thing sthat appeal to me. For instance I always wanted an HK VP70Z because it is just so different looking.

Shooting wise I have always been a Beretta man, but recently got turned on to Glocks via my Glock 30. I once owned a 33 (.stubby in .357 sig) and honestly I hated it. Too small for my big paws and too snappy for my tastes. It took years to get around to getting another Glock but I am definitely glad I did. Shooting the familiar .45 ACP in a gun larger than a 33 gave me a whole new experience.

Hope to get to know you folks and soak in some Glock knowledge since I am still a relative newbie to them (even though I ALREADY want another).

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Commissar, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Thanks for the Intro, and we hope you enjoy the Forum!

Cheers!

*PS* in addition to Glocks, I enjoy my Beretta 92G and 92FS!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio. This is a great ace to hang out. Lots of good advice and friendly folks. Enjoy.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome Commissar. Glad to have ya! Careful, now that you found a Glock that you DO like to shoot, you're going to catch the fever and want more than just 1 or 2.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Commissar! I too love my.45 acp G21!! Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome again Commissar! Watch out for that Glock - they tend to multiply quickly. :D Enjoy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks very much guys:)

Actually got the name from my other major hobby, Warhammer 40k.

Yes I build, paint and play with toy soldiers:)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcoming you a bit late... I'm not on here every day. Indiana, here... but I grew up in Monroe County, PA. Miss it much... Stroudsburg HS, class of '87...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts