Howdy All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Commissar, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Commissar

Commissar New Member

Just realized I forgot my manners and didn't introduce myself before posting. I just got excited to show off my backplate.

Name's Mike and I live in NEPA. I came across this forum from Facebook I think it was and figured I would check it out.

I am mostly a firearms collector. Not necessarily antiques or entire collections, just acquiring thing sthat appeal to me. For instance I always wanted an HK VP70Z because it is just so different looking.

Shooting wise I have always been a Beretta man, but recently got turned on to Glocks via my Glock 30. I once owned a 33 (.stubby in .357 sig) and honestly I hated it. Too small for my big paws and too snappy for my tastes. It took years to get around to getting another Glock but I am definitely glad I did. Shooting the familiar .45 ACP in a gun larger than a 33 gave me a whole new experience.

Hope to get to know you folks and soak in some Glock knowledge since I am still a relative newbie to them (even though I ALREADY want another).

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Commissar, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Thanks for the Intro, and we hope you enjoy the Forum!

Cheers!

*PS* in addition to Glocks, I enjoy my Beretta 92G and 92FS!

3. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Welcome to the forum from Ohio. This is a great ace to hang out. Lots of good advice and friendly folks. Enjoy.

4. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome Commissar. Glad to have ya! Careful, now that you found a Glock that you DO like to shoot, you're going to catch the fever and want more than just 1 or 2.

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Commissar! I too love my.45 acp G21!! Enjoy the forum!

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome again Commissar! Watch out for that Glock - they tend to multiply quickly. :D Enjoy.

7. Welcome to the forum Commissar!!! I myself is all so a big fan of the .45acp round. Glad to have another firearms collector on board! :)

8. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

The Commissar's in town... Welcome!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhUwVjQzRk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

9. Commissar

Commissar New Member

Thanks very much guys:)

Actually got the name from my other major hobby, Warhammer 40k.

Yes I build, paint and play with toy soldiers:)

10. msbella

msbella New Member

Welcome to the Forum

11. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

Welcoming you a bit late... I'm not on here every day. Indiana, here... but I grew up in Monroe County, PA. Miss it much... Stroudsburg HS, class of '87...

12. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!

13. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock forum!