Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how those of you who wear packs with a significant waist belt go about carrying a handgun concealed in a place that is easily acceble if needed for defense against any four legged or more likely two legged predators?

I need to keep it concealed because in state parks and even game lands I am only permitted to carry a handgun in this manner with a CCW permit or not at all.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I was wondering how those of you who wear packs with a significant waist belt go about carrying a handgun concealed in a place that is easily acceble if needed for defense against any four legged or more likely two legged predators?

I need to keep it concealed because in state parks and even game lands I am only permitted to carry a handgun in this manner with a CCW permit or not at all.
I asked a guy who makes holsters if he could set me up with a pocket holster that is large enough to work in a thigh cargo pocket for the same exact reason.

Will post a thread here once it's made and delivered to give my thoughts on it.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Drop leg holster. I actually use a drop leg bag by a race company called rs Taichi. My g27 fits in the back pocket perfectly and i still have a major pocket and the front pocket for other needed goodies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts