Glock Firearms banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 16 hours, 35 min, and 24 seconds. And I still only have one G23. I want another one bad......25...26...27...28...29...30...

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
And NO I am not keeping track, why do you ask? Lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
7 years. Got the first when I went into the police academy in '05 and got the second this year when we finally got approved for a conceal carry here in WI. :D

2 is all I need. I got a full size for range fun/shtf and a sub-compact for CC/backup shtf.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My first Glock was a G-20, two months later I added the G-22. Since then I have added two G-17's, G-19, G-26, G-27, & G-34.

·
13 Posts
i bought a gen i i guess in 1994 sold it it a couple of years later and didnt buy another glock till 2010 and now i own at least 6. hey it took me awhile but when they came out with the gen 4's i was hooked

·
Registered
15 Posts
Before I picked up my first Glock, a 34 OD, I already bought 2 more... Is that too quick? I did buy one of them for my fiance, but I have a feeling I'm gonna put more rounds through it than she does.

·
Premium Member
13,283 Posts
I was given my 17.2 on my 21st birthday. I didn’t get my next glock for at least 5 years after that. I was young & single. So I carried a S&W 637 .38+P. Then I walked out of our local mall just before a AK wielding idiot shot the place up. I then bought the 27.3, 21sf, 30sf, & my Glock 20 within a year or two. It’s kept growing from there. Time must make you forget. As I type this I’m carry a 5 shot SP101 2.25”.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure, but over 15 years. I always liked Glocks, but was a wheel gun guy who carried an H&K in .40 at work. I bought a used G27 for off duty. It really grew on me in that role over the years. Shortly before I retired I bought a used G43 for hot weather from a guy I worked with. Then a G22 for a house gun since I had to turn in my P2000 when I retired. Then my guys bought me a G20 for a retirement gift. Then I decided I needed a G19X, and so on it goes. My wheel guns don’t see much action lately.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought my first Glock (and my first gun ever) about 4 years ago, Glock 19 Gen 5.

I bought my second Glock, a G44 about 9 months ago when I decided shooting .22 at 5 cents a round was better than shooting 9mm at 80 cents a round. I like the G44 because it is the same size as my G19 and fits my holsters and feels the same size in my hand. And, it's actually pretty fun to shoot.

I had seen lots of bad things said about the Glock 44 so I was a little bit concerned at first. But now I have put several thousand rounds through it and had maybe 5 incidents with it. It's very reliable and accurate. I did not like the standard Glock sights at all, but I modified them slightly and now they are just fine.

15 YDS 3.JPG

·
Registered
279 Posts
Guess I'm a little slow, It's been 7yrs since I got my 1st, a Gen 4 G19..still don't have a second Glock...maybe after this Chinese Flu thing blows over and prices come back from stupid town I'll get another..or two.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guess I'm a little slow, It's been 7yrs since I got my 1st, a Gen 4 G19..still don't have a second Glock...maybe after this Chinese Flu thing blows over and prices come back from stupid town I'll get another..or two.
I would think at some point there would be some great deals to be had out there. There have been a tremendous number of guns bought by new shooters in this time frame. And I guarantee you that most of them are being shot very little...or not at all. The range I go to is virtually empty every time I go, and they don't have any ammo to sell you even if you go. And the new gun owners are not any more able to buy ammo than the rest of us so they don't have much to shoot if they are trying to keep any to protect the home front.

Well, sooner or later, the wife is going to tell the old man...."get rid of that thing, I'm tired of having it in my underwear drawer." So, they will put it up for sale and probably at some pretty good prices. So, practically new guns at bargain basement prices have to be available at some point and there are lots and lots of them out there.

·
Registered
207 Posts
5 years. Got the G19, first Glock ever, and waited and waited for the G48 in ALL Black. Can't handle the looks of the silver slide (just my tastes). Enjoy them both, but that G48 has become the favorite! However, you can't beat the G19 for the many options for sheer firepower with the several different mags available.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts