Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
515 Posts
how soon after your first glock,did you get another one?

well I got my glock 23 at the end of July,and I'm already thinking I want a glock 27.
the wife...she's.....ok with it....I'll wait a little longer though.
but I'll have it before christmas I know that!

·
Registered
372 Posts
One year almost to the day. I did the same, G23 then G27. The G27 is much easier to carry, and once I got used to the two-finger grip I'm actually more accurate with it than I am with my G23.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Mine was just a few months. I bought a G23 as well. However, I recently sold it so I could buy the 27, which I actually just picked up today.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well after nine months of getting my first one, I am still at one. :p

Maybe one of these days I'll get another Glock but I don't see it being any time soon cause there are other firearms I want.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
About 3 months, started with a g23 g4. Was then looking into .380 for a concealed carry but I wasn't to impressed with the .380 compared to the 9mm. Once I decided on the 9 the rest was easy g26 g4.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
voyager4520 said:
One year almost to the day. I did the same, G23 then G27. The G27 is much easier to carry, and once I got used to the two-finger grip I'm actually more accurate with it than I am with my G23.
Mine was a year to the day too. First was a 34, next came my 19.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Two Weeks. First was the Glock 22 Gen 4. Followed by the Glock 17 Gen 4 (today) and it took awhile, but i found a new Glock 21 Gen 4. I should have it in another week.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought my g30 in February and my gen1 g17 within a few weeks. So far this year I've bought 5 different guns. My fiancé is getting a little tired of it.

·
7 Posts
Bought a Gen3 G20. I made it 3 weeks before I bought a Gen 4 G21. Love the large frame. Went from what I thought was too big for a grip, to shooting the best I ever have with the big grip.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
My first one was my G30,had it for a year and a half before I bought my second one.However the next three were inside of three months.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I bought my G17 Gen4 on 8/2 and I'll have my second (Most likely G26) before my first is 2 months old. Then a G30 Gen4 as soon as commercially available.

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
Bought a gen3 27 and in the next 5 weeks bought my set of gen4 26,27 bought my 30sf bought a gen3 26 for mom for her birthday and now wanting the 19 :) all since June this year..

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've had the G26 for 4 or 5 years now. But I'll most likely have a G19 within the next 2 months. I anticipate adding 1 or 2 each year thereafter. My current goal is to own all 4 9mm models and then at least one of each other caliber that they offer. That'll probably take a while.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my first g22 gen3 about a year ago then a couple months later purchased a g19 gen 3 then about 3 months after that got a g30sf gen 3 then about 4 months later had to get a g23 gen 3. Tomorrow I am getting my 5th glock a g27 gen 4 that was on backorder and now is waiting for with my name on it. Im not through yet...I have a passion for glocks and have quite a few more in my sights. The rest that I plan on adding to my collection are all gen 4's

1 - 20 of 34 Posts