Glock Firearms banner

41 - 60 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
When I was 21. It was my 3rd pistol. It was a Gen 3 Glock 30 w/rail.
I freakin miss it.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I was 25 when I bought my first Glock. It was a Gen 3 G22. I used it two weeks later for my CCW course. I used it through the police academy in '06 and traded it for a G21 about a year later.

·
Registered
195 Posts
30... Just got it about a month ago, and it's my first handgun ever. Don't ever plan on getting rid of it. The first of the collection should definitely be a keeper right?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
28 yrs old but that was 1988 and Glocks were fairly new then! Been carrying and buying since. Bought my 1st 21 right after they hit the market and my 1st 30 shortly after they hit the market! And as they say the rest is history!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
31! lol. Back in January.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bought my first Glock in 1988, a Gen 1 G17. Not sure what age I was, I was either 23 or 24. Only because the gun date is in Febuary and my birthday is in June and I don't really remember the exact day and month.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
I've owned guns all my life, from hand-me-downs to trades, etc.

But I was 52 before I purchased my G21. It was also the very 1st brand new gun I'd ever purchased with cash. A couple of months later I got a 4th gen. 9mm Glock for the wife. I may end up with that gun as well, as she needs something a little smaller at around the .380 cal. to be totally comfortable.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
28 yrs old but that was 1988 and Glocks were fairly new then! Been carrying and buying since. Bought my 1st 21 right after they hit the market and my 1st 30 shortly after they hit the market! And as they say the rest is history!
Hello and Welcome, Ripcord.

With all my heart, thank you for your service & personal sacrifices to God, Country and mAn.
I thank you also, Sargent Cowboy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought both of my Glocks this year at 47. First, I bought a G19 Gen 3 for CCW. After training and qualifying with it, I bought a G17L Gen3. I trained and qualified with it as well. The G19 I bought from a local gun store and the G17L I found at Glockmeister. They only had three in stock, btw. I've drank the Kool-Aid. I've owned many handguns in the past, but Glock Perfection can't be matched. I have over 10,000 rounds through each so far with basic maintenance with ZERO malfunctions. Almost unbelievable. Glad to be part of the Glock family. Shoot Straight...

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
...I've drank the Kool-Aid. I've owned many handguns in the past, but Glock Perfection can't be matched. I have over 10,000 rounds through each so far with basic maintenance with ZERO malfunctions. Almost unbelievable. Glad to be part of the Glock family. Shoot Straight...
Dayum... The proof is in the pudding. Wow.

·
Registered
367 Posts
We only stop learning when we're gone. :)

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Bought my first Glock at 41. Been feeling 21 ever since... G21SF that is :D

41 - 60 of 218 Posts