Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
My first Glock purchase was a well worn ex LE G19 years ago. The dude I purchased it from at the gun store said that these guns are so simple a Cave Man could operate one. He also said considering the wear on the gun, one probably did. I suppose mine's from the post-Geico age?

·
Registered
3 Posts
23 Gen 2 from 1990-ish, just after it was introduced. Can't carry it any more so I tricked it out a couple of years ago. New extractor w/loaded chamber indicator, extended mag release, extended slide release, titanium firing pin and plunger, 3.5 lb. connector, magwell, Hogue grip sleeve, recoil buffer. Fun range toy now, when I can afford ammo.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
My gen 2 27 was born in July 98". My gen 2 21 was born in 95 sometime

·
Registered
1 Posts
G17 Feb 1988

I bought this used in 94 as soon as I was 21. Paid around $200 for it then. I have shot it ever since. Couldn't even imagine the number of rounds through it. It goes to the range every time I go. :D

Attachments

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I bought this used in 94 as soon as I was 21. Paid around $200 for it then. I have shot it ever since. Couldn't even imagine the number of rounds through it. It goes to the range every time I go. :D
I'm starting to really like the look of the gen2 full size glocks... I want one now

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a symbol on my g21 sf on the barrel next to the words glock and my serial number at the ejection portit looks like a house with a dot in the center does anyone know what that means.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I have a symbol on my g21 sf on the barrel next to the words glock and my serial number at the ejection portit looks like a house with a dot in the center does anyone know what that means.
I think that's a Austrian marking

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Glock 19 is a GEN 1 Barrel fire date (LTD)=Feb.89 with the Slide stamped MPDC.
It has had Many,many thousands of rounds fired and still runs like new. I have put on an extended slide release,extended brakedown release, and put on SX BIG DOT sights<<<Best thing I ever did.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts