Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i try to shoot every two weeks. i think that's good for me to keep my skills up to snuff. maybe when i get more time then i'll try to go more often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
I also go about every two weeks. That's plenty for now. Really if I went anymore it would get a little expensive. I still get plenty of practice that way
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
As much as financially possible haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
If I"m not travelling, I go at least 2-3 times each week (have to get my money's worth out of my membership) to the indoor range at my LGS and at least 2 hours to the State game land for rifle work each weekend.

If i'm running out of my budgeted "big" ammo, I switch over to .22.

D
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
If I can afford ammo I like to shoot every other day, but no more than that. On between days I like to shoot my bows, & give the muscles I use for firearms a rest. But I don't pay for ranges, I have an 80 yard archery range in my backyard, and the desert past my back fence is free to shoot in anytime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
I shoot 2-3 times a week

SeventiesWreckers said:
If I can afford ammo I like to shoot every other day, but no more than that. On between days I like to shoot my bows, & give the muscles I use for firearms a rest. But I don't pay for ranges, I have an 80 yard archery range in my backyard, and the desert past my back fence is free to shoot in anytime.
Nice!
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
SeventiesWreckers said:
If I can afford ammo I like to shoot every other day, but no more than that. On between days I like to shoot my bows, & give the muscles I use for firearms a rest. But I don't pay for ranges, I have an 80 yard archery range in my backyard, and the desert past my back fence is free to shoot in anytime.
Nice!! Makes it easier to shoot more often
 

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Usually once a week or twice a week. Really depends on how much ammo I can find.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
If I can afford ammo I like to shoot every other day, but no more than that. On between days I like to shoot my bows, & give the muscles I use for firearms a rest. But I don't pay for ranges, I have an 80 yard archery range in my backyard, and the desert past my back fence is free to shoot in anytime.
must be nice.....
:cool:
D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
I used to shoot once a week, but my in laws moved 1200 miles away (they were sitting on 5 acres in the country) now that I have to pay for range time it is less often
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Nice!! Makes it easier to shoot more often
Yes, Kodiak, & Glockinloaded, it really is nice. My wife likes to shoot S&W Magnums, which is fine with me, and as long as I do my chores I get to shoot all I want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
I'm about once a month too. Cost of range time and ammo gets expensive. It'd be great to walk out the back door and shoot! Assume my neighbors would be mighty upset though since they're only about 60' away - life in the big city.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
runman said:
I'm about once a month too. Cost of range time and ammo gets expensive. It'd be great to walk out the back door and shoot! Assume my neighbors would be mighty upset though since they're only about 60' away - life in the big city.
Lol same here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Once a month. I take my 380, 9 and 45. Unless you are shooting reloads in your backyard, I don't see how anyone can afford range fees and ammo once a week.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
portercc said:
Once a month. I take my 380, 9 and 45. Unless you are shooting reloads in your backyard, I don't see how anyone can afford range fees and ammo once a week.
That's what the 9mm for :). But if I had a .22 it would probably go with
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
I go about 3 times a week. Two times to practice at the regular range and then USPSA night. I love my local range
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
I've been shooting about a mag a day in the back yard, just too work on building our new relationship and get more comfortable with her. Lol. But now I gotta slack off a good bit. Can't afford it. Lol
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top