Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
All the time, only time when not carring is when sleeping and in shower, but then its never more then a foot away give or take a few inches.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Every day except on base.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I can't carry at work as I work in a University and I don't carry at home as I have doors locked at all times. But anytime we go out of house I carry.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Depends. I can't carry at work and I work 3ed shift so I sleep most of the day. The rest of the day is spent at home. At home the gun is always right by me. Whenever I go somewhere or do something I carry but I'm like a hermit so it isn't that often.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
As often as I can, wherever I can.

·
Registered
95 Posts
All the time I don't leave my house with out it. When I'm at home she's either on my hip or in my back pocket or resting comfortably on the arm of my recliner

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't carry at work (but I work armed at a nuclear power plant).
On my time off my firearm is on me all the time while on the streets and handy when I'm at home

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I carry when I'm not drinking....so I guess I never carry.
Yeah in 25 yrs the only time I wasn't carrying was when I was Drinking or Working and I had a Gun Locker at work so it with me to and fro! Now I don't Drink or Work so it is my constant companion!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I work at a jail so I can't carry at work and I've only had my new G23 for a week now and I'm trying to get in the habit of picking out clothes that are good for concealing its hard when I'm used to gym shorts and white tees.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
24/7 except when I go to MA or NY.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts