How many of you guys like the Ruger LCR ?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Two-Guns, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

I love my LCR… It has the Hogue Boot Tamer grip and the XS front night sight. I am amazed at how light it is but so easy to shoot. So who has some love for the LCR?

Attached Files:

2. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

I have not shot one yet but I want to. I like the grip and the way it feels. Seems like it would shoot nice.

3. I love the way the LCR feels. I wanna snag one soon as a backup carry

4. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Damn good revolver. I have the .38. I'd like to try your grips.

5. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

The grips are awesome for conceal carry. They don't grab your shirt like the normal Tamer grips do. They also do well with felt recoil. I have had all three kinds of grips that Ruger uses on the LCR's and I like these best. I have not tried the Secret Service wood grips made by Eagle yet. And at $80 I am not sure I am going to.

6. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

For the price you can't beat the LCR. They are priced less than $400 here locally.

7. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I love my LCR. The only problem is that my wife loved it more ; )

image-2620639041.jpg

8. laober

laober Member

Sweet revolver, the .357 packs a powerful punch for a pocket gun. I dont own one personally, but my buddy does. It's on my list to buy!

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I really like them. I helped my father in law buy one for his other daughter. Of course I had to take it to the range to see if she would be able to handle it with her carpal tunnel.