How many of u guys and girls on here carry EVERYWHERE you go every day ?

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by Glock23punisher56, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Glock23punisher56

Glock23punisher56 New Member

I carry everywhere everyday for the exception of the courthouse when I have to go there! How many carry on ur person ie not in ur vehicle!?

2. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

2 thumbs up for me!!! Wouldn't think of doing it any other way...even at home. Read the thread about the 14 year old boy who shot an intruder in his home and you'll see why I do so.

3. william488

william488 New Member

I carry everywhere except to work and where legally I cannot. right now, I don't carry my Glock 22 because it is a little big for me to carry concealed, but working on it with my MIC holster, but it is what I carry if I decide to open carry. Right now I carry my PA-63 for concealed. looking for a good IWB holster for my G22 or just get comfortable with my MIC holster. My glock is with me everywhere in my house.

4. I carry everywhere I go everyday (where I am legally able). I have an assortment of firearms I keep in rotation for how I dress a particular day-and yes, I practice with all of them. They are mostly seasonal. IE-small guns for summer, big ones for winter.

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I carry my Glock 23 with me everywhere I go except to church service (state law).

6. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

Packing my G21 all day every day.IWB. I don't open carry in public.

7. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

I carry EVERYWHERE!!! All the time!!!!

8. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    well i used to carry 20 everywhere but work bars church courthouses. but lately she stays in the car while 27 always with me

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

All day everyday, only leave in car when i have to.

10. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Everywhere. Even into private businesses that say I can't with their stupid little sign. All they can do is trespass.

11. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

G22 everyday, everywhere legal. If not on my side it's in the vehicle that I came in.

12. virtigo

virtigo New Member

Everywhere I can except at work which is a govt facility. But when I retire I'll never be unarmed.

13. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

^^
    Same here :cool:

14. mikecu

mikecu New Member

What is the reasoning behind not being able to carry in a church?

I carry everywhere too.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Al day everyday, and keep one in the car.....

16. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I was wondering the same thing.

17. piken

piken New Member

When I am out of the house I carry 100%. It does get locked in the car when I go some where I can't bring it, but the moment I am out of there, it is back in my IWB.

18. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

All day and night I carry. At work, at home, when we go out to eat, when we go to church. I even plan to carry at babygirls wedding in a couple of weeks.:)

19. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Just in case you decide you don't REALLY like the Groom??:eek::D

20. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

I do, even at Church. When I can't CC my 26 due to clothing I have my Colt Mustang 380 in a De Santis pocket holster.
    What are these "No Firearms" signs people talk about? Only one I have noticed is at the airport.