Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry everywhere everyday for the exception of the courthouse when I have to go there! How many carry on ur person ie not in ur vehicle!?

·
289 Posts
2 thumbs up for me!!! Wouldn't think of doing it any other way...even at home. Read the thread about the 14 year old boy who shot an intruder in his home and you'll see why I do so.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I carry everywhere except to work and where legally I cannot. right now, I don't carry my Glock 22 because it is a little big for me to carry concealed, but working on it with my MIC holster, but it is what I carry if I decide to open carry. Right now I carry my PA-63 for concealed. looking for a good IWB holster for my G22 or just get comfortable with my MIC holster. My glock is with me everywhere in my house.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I carry everywhere I go everyday (where I am legally able). I have an assortment of firearms I keep in rotation for how I dress a particular day-and yes, I practice with all of them. They are mostly seasonal. IE-small guns for summer, big ones for winter.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I carry my Glock 23 with me everywhere I go except to church service (state law).

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
Packing my G21 all day every day.IWB. I don't open carry in public.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
well i used to carry 20 everywhere but work bars church courthouses. but lately she stays in the car while 27 always with me

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Everywhere. Even into private businesses that say I can't with their stupid little sign. All they can do is trespass.

·
Registered
275 Posts
G22 everyday, everywhere legal. If not on my side it's in the vehicle that I came in.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Al day everyday, and keep one in the car.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
When I am out of the house I carry 100%. It does get locked in the car when I go some where I can't bring it, but the moment I am out of there, it is back in my IWB.

·
Registered
547 Posts
All day and night I carry. At work, at home, when we go out to eat, when we go to church. I even plan to carry at babygirls wedding in a couple of weeks.:)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
All day and night I carry. At work, at home, when we go out to eat, when we go to church. I even plan to carry at babygirls wedding in a couple of weeks.:)
Just in case you decide you don't REALLY like the Groom??:eek::D

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
I do, even at Church. When I can't CC my 26 due to clothing I have my Colt Mustang 380 in a De Santis pocket holster.
What are these "No Firearms" signs people talk about? Only one I have noticed is at the airport.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts