·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
firesupport said:
I have 10 for my G21. How many yall got? Whats the perfect number? :D
For the perfect number, I think that if you have an even number you should get another one to have an odd number, but if you have an odd number you should always get one more. This method works well for firearms also. (repeat)

·
Super Moderator
75,323 Posts
dslmac2 said:
For the perfect number, I think that if you have an even number you should get another one to had an odd number, but if you have an odd number you should always get one more. This method works well for firearms also. (repeat)
Ditto!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
dslmac2 said:
For the perfect number, I think that if you have an even number you should get another one to had an odd number, but if you have an odd number you should always get one more. This method works well for firearms also. (repeat)
Lol...that is the best advice I've heard in a long time.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Have 4 for the 21, 6 for the 30 if you include it's compatability with 21 magazines :)

Perfect number of magazines? More!! Seriously, the more the better because you save soooo much time at the range if you load magazines ahead of time. Enough magazines to hold the ammo you shoot on an average range visit is ideal.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have two 17 rd mags for my G17 and also three 10 rd mags for the G17 for IDPA competition. I have two 10rd mags for the new G30 and a 13 rd mag on the way for the G30. Whew...that's all!! :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For the perfect number, I think that if you have an even number you should get another one to have an odd number, but if you have an odd number you should always get one more. This method works well for firearms also. (repeat)
Im at the just one more stage... been there for the last 5 I picked up :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I have 3 mag with a Dawson +4 base plate and one regular mag for my G35 and 5 regular mags for my G23. There is a 22 rounder with a Dawson base plate in my near future tho :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.