Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
kodiak said:
All Gen 4's come with three mags.
Yes and no... All current stock Gen 4's do come with 3 mags as standard, however... The 25th anniversary G17 is the only Gen 4 to be sold with just 2 mags as standard

·
Registered
472 Posts
Any "standard" Gen 4 has 3 mags from the factory. Any less call out the seller, they are pulling o e over on you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just picked up my Glock 23 Gen4 today. They all come with 3 magazines. As long as its new that is. If your buying a used one you might get more or less. Clarify with the dealer before buying one. It should come with everything in the picture plus a brown envelope with a couple spent casings in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
I concur... my Gen. 4 Glock came with 3 magazines. Their web site states that a new Gen 4 should come with three magazines.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Are you sure your looking at a Gen 4? Gen 3's come with 2 magazines.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
tholmj said:
In Denmark gen 4 Only comes with 2 magazines.
It depends on your regulations also, in the US all Gen 4's are packaged with 3 mags except for the 25th Anniversary which only comes with 2 mags...
In the US all Gen 3's are packaged with 2 mags except for the Blue Label models which are packaged with 3 mags

·
Registered
59 Posts
It depends on your regulations also, in the US all Gen 4's are packaged with 3 mags except for the 25th Anniversary which only comes with 2 mags...
In the US all Gen 3's are packaged with 2 mags except for the Blue Label models which are packaged with 3 mags
Are the blue labels something special? LEO? This is coming from a first time Glock owner. My brand new used gen 3 G23 is a blue label and came with 3 mags. I assumed that was the norm.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Rav_G23 said:
Are the blue labels something special? LEO? This is coming from a first time Glock owner. My brand new used gen 3 G23 is a blue label and came with 3 mags. I assumed that was the norm.
Blue label are the same guns as retail except a bit cheaper due to a discount given to certain people that qualify... This thread link that i will post below will show who qualifies and will help answer your questions but if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or even PM me and I'll try to help you out as much as I can :)

http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f8/glock-blue-label-program-1913/

On page 2 of that thread shows a screen shot of the complete list of who qualifies which was taken from the Glock website, check it out :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Blue label are the same guns as retail except a bit cheaper due to a discount given to certain people that qualify... This thread link that i will post below will show who qualifies and will help answer your questions but if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or even PM me and I'll try to help you out as much as I can :)

http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f8/glock-blue-label-program-1913/

On page 2 of that thread shows a screen shot of the complete list of who qualifies which was taken from the Glock website, check it out :)
Thanks for clearing it up for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts