How many magazine are available in a brand new glock23 gen4 austria?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by CyRuss, Mar 11, 2012.

1. CyRuss

CyRuss New Member

Some dealer give only 2 magazine while others give 3 magazine...

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

All Gen 4's come with three mags.

3. macwhite4265

macwhite4265 New Member

3 mags , anything less asks questions the dealer is trying to get over on you.

4. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes and no... All current stock Gen 4's do come with 3 mags as standard, however... The 25th anniversary G17 is the only Gen 4 to be sold with just 2 mags as standard

5. Rav_G20

Rav_G20 Member

Maine
    the sticker on the carry handle of the case will tell you how many mags it comes with.

6. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

Any "standard" Gen 4 has 3 mags from the factory. Any less call out the seller, they are pulling o e over on you.

7. tomahawkmartin

tomahawkmartin New Member

Just picked up my Glock 23 Gen4 today. They all come with 3 magazines. As long as its new that is. If your buying a used one you might get more or less. Clarify with the dealer before buying one. It should come with everything in the picture plus a brown envelope with a couple spent casings in it.

Attached Files:

8. Ky21sf

Ky21sf New Member

Gen 3 law enforcement or blue label boxes come with three magazines

9. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

I concur... my Gen. 4 Glock came with 3 magazines. Their web site states that a new Gen 4 should come with three magazines.

10. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Are you sure your looking at a Gen 4? Gen 3's come with 2 magazines.

11. tholmj

tholmj New Member

In Denmark gen 4 Only comes with 2 magazines.

12. nyycanseco33

It depends on your regulations also, in the US all Gen 4's are packaged with 3 mags except for the 25th Anniversary which only comes with 2 mags...
    In the US all Gen 3's are packaged with 2 mags except for the Blue Label models which are packaged with 3 mags

13. Rav_G20

Rav_G20 Member

Maine
    Are the blue labels something special? LEO? This is coming from a first time Glock owner. My brand new used gen 3 G23 is a blue label and came with 3 mags. I assumed that was the norm.

14. nyycanseco33

Blue label are the same guns as retail except a bit cheaper due to a discount given to certain people that qualify... This thread link that i will post below will show who qualifies and will help answer your questions but if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or even PM me and I'll try to help you out as much as I can :)

https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f8/glock-blue-label-program-1913/

On page 2 of that thread shows a screen shot of the complete list of who qualifies which was taken from the Glock website, check it out :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  15. Rav_G20

Rav_G20 Member

Maine
    Thanks for clearing it up for me.

16. sholsten

sholsten New Member

Does the Glock 29 Gen 4 come new with three mags. Bud's Gun shop's description shows 2.