Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok question how many glocks do you own how many is to many? I just got number 8 have them from gen 2 to gen 4 the one might be gen 1 how can I tell? Do I have a glock problem:D

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Never too many, and gen.1 has totally smooth front of the handle. This 17 in the picture is Gen.2. I pulled back hogue grip to expose stippling on front off handle. Gen.1 no stippling.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Sleeve Gesture Musical instrument Finger Musical instrument accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
There are aslo a few odd ball ones out there like gen2 transitional ones with rails, Gen 1 model 19, special runs for various large clients, the infamous 9x21 Glocks for US security staff in Italy, etc.

I would say you got too many when your credit card gets declined, or when you are showing you collection to people you find guns tucked away that you don't even remember owning. My buddy falls into the second group. He buys and trades them all the time. Currently he has one of every model through the Gen 3's, except the G18s, or .380 models. He is currently using his GSSF performance and random gun certs to get all the Gen 4 versions of everything. Last time I was at his place I was picking up a G17 to work on for him and we had to spend about 40 minutes sorting through about 30 of them to find the one that needed the work.

malladus

·
Registered
547 Posts
I will let you know when I get to that point....until then, Keep Buying them:D

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I have 5 and that's not enough!

Brown Wood Font Rectangle Artifact

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I am at 8 and still going.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
dutchs said:
But that's a damn nice collection!! You go SS!!!
The 21 wants a 30SF little brother

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Beak 'em Hawks!
74 Posts
Ok question how many glocks do you own how many is to many? I just got number 8 have them from gen 2 to gen 4 the one might be gen 1 how can I tell? Do I have a glock problem:D
Nah, you don't have a problem, you just like Glocks...and you have a lot of money.

Me? I'd be happy with 3, a G32, a G30, and my trusty G19.

·
Banned
292 Posts
I think all I would need is 365 Glocks. One for each day of the year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts