Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
I have a Glock 30 and carry it in a Raven Phantom IWB. I can convert to OWB and I am thinking about getting a Foxx holster for it. I also have used a Raven VanGuard 2.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Have a 30SF, and almost always carry it in a Max Tuck from White Hat Holsters. Compfy, but not so much where you forget you have a .45 on your hip. Starting to look into mexican carry in some conditions.

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Ive got a 30sf and have been keeping it locked in my car, but am gonna use it for concealed carry when i move to Wisconsin in the next couple of weeks. Though after yesterday's event I'm planning on edc with my 17 for now til I get my ccw. What do you fellow carriers recommend for IWB for the G30sf?

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Me! I carry mine in the DeSantis summer comfort.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had a G30 many moons ago and like a silly nut, traded it off. But..I am looking for a G30 SF to trade into right now and when I get it, will be in my daily carry rotation.

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
I have a G30 I carry in an IWB holster every time I go out. They're not a big as folks want to make out, pretty much the same size as a G19/23. Just a bit shorter in length and height and a little bit wider but not enough to really notice IMHO.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I carry my 30sf, 19, 26, and 30 all in the same place. IWB @ 4:30-5. Depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going as to which I wear.

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
I carry my 30SF in a IWB silent thunder holster from garrett holsters. Best holster ive found so far... very comfortable its my EDC platform...

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
steverich88 said:
Lol I got my new 30 for a great price it cost me 470 after tax now was that a steal or what
Good buy. I paid 500 for mine with 3 mags.

·
Premium Member
13,662 Posts
I have a G-30sf, I have been carrying it as my primary lately, at about 4:00 in a MIC holster. I am going to pick up a holster with more support very soon.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have a G-30sf, I have been carrying it as my primary lately, at about 4:00 in a MIC holster. I am going to pick up a holster with more support very soon.
Check out FOXX Holsters they are Great Holsters and they are a Forum Sponsor! A Bunch of us on here have the Hybrid and we Love them!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts