Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 33 has become my new carry gun and I love it. It seems to me like not many people out there have one though.. Compared to other glocks

·
Happy Member :)
5,220 Posts
I actually just signed up for gssf, so next week I'm buying a 19 with my uncles discount then plan on using the gssf coupon on a 32 or 33. I've shot a 33 and it's an awesome gun .

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Recently purchased a G32 barrel for my 23 and really like it a lot. Have some carry gold dot rounds for it, just really haven't gotten acquainted with it on the range yet.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
Carried a 31 on duty and a 33 off. Still have the 33 traded the 31 for a 22 with a rail and got a LoneWolf .357 barrel.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love this round. On a sour note, I was watching The First 48 tonight and some thug killed a guy with 357. I was shocked since it is not that popular a round. When I told my buddy what I saw he repled, "He must have stole it loaded cuz thugs won't pay $35 a box at walmart!"

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
I love the round which my friend calls "the bone crusher". Been steadily carrying a Glock 32 since 2007. Also shoot/carry SIG Sauer 226 and 229 in 357SIG and will be buying soon a HK P2000 in 357SIG also. Bill

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm glad im not alone. I love my 19, was my first and a gift from my wife so it will always have a place in my heart. But I absolutely love that 33. It's my edc now. The round itself just feels amazing

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
As soon as my 32 barrel comes in for my 23, i'll buy some mags and make that my EDC. WIsh ammo was cheaper though...

D

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
As soon as my 32 barrel comes in for my 23, i'll buy some mags and make that my EDC. WIsh ammo was cheaper though...

D
You can use 23 magazines since the casing is a .40

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
I buy the .357 sig. mags for my 27 when I put the 33 barrel in. The only reason I spend the extra $ on 33 magazines, is simply so I don't accidentally put a magazine with .357 sig in my 27 after I take my 33 barrel out.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Lucian_253 said:
I buy the .357 sig. mags for my 27 when I put the 33 barrel in. The only reason I spend the extra $ on 33 magazines, is simply so I don't accidentally put a magazine with .357 sig in my 27 after I take my 33 barrel out.
Yeah I could see that, good point

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
I use my G23C with the G32C Glock barrel and love it!!! It is like having 2guns in one going to buy a G31 barrel for my new G22G4 FDE!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Ghost23 said:
You can use 23 magazines since the casing is a .40
I know you CAN, but why risk the confusion of possibly stuffing a .40 marked mag loaded with .357 into your g23? ;)

Better safe then sorry. All it takes Is one distraction for someone to grab a mag with the wrong round loaded in it.

Edit..... Lucian beat me to it.

d

·
Registered
836 Posts
I find the .357 Sig round very interesting, but unfortunately I could only afford to "carry" it, much less shoot it! Very expensive! I carry a G26 Gen 4. Over 1400 rounds thru it with no problems!

·
Banned
654 Posts
Personally I think it is a waste of lead and powder, if it was 357GAP I would feel different

·
Heart Of Dixie
589 Posts
I carry a G22 in .357 Sig all the time. I really like the round.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Tape said:
Personally I think it is a waste of lead and powder, if it was 357GAP I would feel different
Huh?

The purpose of the GAP was to shorten a round that would assist in people with smaller hands getting a better grip on the weapon. If its the same length as the .40, how would shortening it make it any better? Or are you just saying you don't like the "sig" in the name?

·
Banned
654 Posts
Huh?

The purpose of the GAP was to shorten a round that would assist in people with smaller hands getting a better grip on the weapon. If its the same length as the .40, how would shortening it make it any better? Or are you just saying you don't like the "sig" in the name?
sig owns 357sig, glock owns the 45GAP

1 - 20 of 53 Posts