Glock Forum banner

How long does it take??

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Ach127 
#1 ·
I called glock about 7 weeks ago to get a new back strap for my 27. One was broken when I got it home. Try said they would send me a new one. I was wondering how Long it took you guy to get something back from glock? Let me know if I should give them another call. Thanks, Jason

#13 ·
downbyloyalty said:
Im new to the forum and its nice to see people helping each other... I came to the right forum... Does anyone have a g36 they dont use and can sent it to me... Lol jk
Hey downbyloyalty, welcome to the best forum on the web. I have a g36 and I love it. It is my EDC.

#15 ·
I have ordered parts and accesories from a number of the online shops and I will say that the Glock Store was the worst I have ever delt with. They didin't send me order confirmations or didin't send me shipping info. I would call them and they would always tell me the parts are on back order.
I order some parts from MidwayUSA Wednesday. I recieved an order confirmation in a few hours and a notice that it had been shipped on Thursday. I have also had pretty good luck with Glockmeister. These are my two favoritek places to order from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.