Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
308 Posts
If you have access to their computer, you can do what this guy did at the end of this video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hif9-tOvAw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Enjoy.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Not sure about the app since im on droid but as with most forums you can't actually block them from posting. It will just hide their comments from your view while at the same time is still viewable to everyone else.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
I just took a brief look and didnt see that option on here. I will give it a better look once I get on the laltop and not the phone.

·
Banned
308 Posts
havasu said:
Instead of blocking the post, if the poster is flaming or bashing, just select the "report post" button.
I agree with this: best way to draw attention to trolls/flamers.

This is a younger forum than that 'other' one, so our moderators can manage the a-holes as soon as we find them and hopefully straighten them out.

There is debate, theres arguing, then there's a-holedness, and those people don't belong. It's why I spend more time here.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Did you mean blocking someone on FB?

1. You can "unfriend". Simple but not foolproof: he/she can still see your posts updated on people who are "friend" to both of you.
2. Change your "share" settings, from PUBLIC to FRIENDS ONLY.
3. UNSUBSRIBING will only prevent his/her posts from showing up on your page.
4. You can go to his/her page from your page (click on the name), and using the TOOLS icon, select REPORT/BLOCK and then confirm BLOCK.

In #4, nothing you post will show up on his/her page. Nothing he/she posts will show up on your page.

Now, if you are talking about someone on this Forum, first you check his (or her) profile for address/location, then you get your Glock and--OOPS! Did I say that? :p

You PM the mod or admin. Simple as that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts