Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
kpayne said:
I seen something about duracoat but it made me believe it was for the slide
You might want to be in contact with argyle armoring. He actually performs the service and can tell you about what duracoat is, other names for it, and what it applies to. Plus, it's always nice to help each other out on here. Here is a link to his services page: http://argylearmoring.com/Services.html
$120 is a decent price in my opinion and as you can see, you can get just the frame done. Good luck!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
+1 on Argyle Armorer great guy and wonderful work

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Send your frame to me. I can change the color using cerakote. It's more durable than duracoat.

Here is what just the frame looks like in Flat Dark Earth (FDE).

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Sure do. It costs more but I do have it available.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Duracoat is not bad, but cerakote is better! Just my opinion.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
Sure do. It costs more but I do have it available.
Do you have samples specifically something in a desert sand color. It's for a G20SF entire gun

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
That desert digicam is on an RTF2 and doesn't change the aggressive feel at all. If anything it adds a tad bit of grip since it's not as smooth as the rest of the frame.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
That desert digicam is on an RTF2 and doesn't change the aggressive feel at all. If anything it adds a tad bit of grip since it's not as smooth as the rest of the frame.
Interesting, I've been tossing around the idea of doing one of my 19RTF2's. What would I be looking at doing the frame something like this?

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts