how did u get used to cc

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by Sw10mm, Aug 28, 2012.

1. WaStFireman

WaStFireman New Member

Big what state are you in? I know in wa I can't go any place you have to be 21 an over to enter. Which sucks because there's a sports bar here that has the best tacos and I can't go armed. Bs.

2. bigstoner07

bigstoner07 New Member

Indiana. U can carry into bars or restaurants but u have to maintain under .08 which u shouldn't get hammered and carry that's a given . And like I said I don't go often. Last time I was at a bar was 6 months ago and I had two beers with a buddy and left. All we have in this state is booze and guns and corn. Oh don't forget the soy beans.

3. buildit

buildit Another gun nut

Two things you will never find me around. Drinking and riding motorcycles or drinking and carrying a firearm.

4. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

What bar has the best taco??

5. WaStFireman

WaStFireman New Member

Are you in wa?

6. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Yup!!!!!!!

7. WaStFireman

WaStFireman New Member

Where at? I'm in tri cities.

8. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Are you talking about Players??

9. RockoutwithmyGlockout

RockoutwithmyGlockout New Member

Michigan allows the open carry only of a firearm into an establishment that gets more than 40% of its income from alcohol (a bar). Our legal limit of blood alcohol level is .02. ( so sober :) )
    I guess the difference is the possibility of being asked to leave. Everyone knows your armed.

10. reagan

reagan New Member

Chocowinity here.....hope they change the law also....too many places you can't carry....and the thugs know it!

11. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

I used to open carry before AZ allowed cc without a permit. I ended up getting my permit anyway, and now cc all the time. I always have a gun on me. From when I roll out of bed in the morning, till I set it next to my bed at night. I look at it like this. I carry a gun to be safe, Im not going to let the manager or owner of a store take my safety into his own hands, by not bringing my weapon in because of his no gun policy. If you see it, ask me to leave and I will. On my way out I will tell you that I am never shopping at your fascist store again. Most people aren't looking to see if you have a weapon. I had my 45acp on me during my job interview, and everyday at work. If you get a good holster, it will be comfortable, and hidden.

I always carry condition 1. I think carrying without a round in the pipe is asking for trouble. The weapon won't go off untill you make it go off.

12. Exactly. I carry everywhere but work cause I work at a school, but everywhere else... My G26 is on me, 10+1 at 3 o'clock. I've never had anyone notice it.
    I have quite a few friends who have their CWPs and don't carry. I don't understand why though.

13. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

I know what you mean. My father in law is an avid hunter, NRA life member, pro gun republican. But, his guns are locked up in his closet lol. His only hand gun is a 6inch 357 mag, that I have only seen him touch like 5 or 6 times in the 15 years I have known him. And its only when he is going camping, or fishing. Even then, it doesn't come out of the holster lol.

When he notices me with a gun, he'll come up to me and say "You holding...?"
    I then say, "Im always holding.....you just now noticed......"

He always has to talk to us about the financial liability's and always says " You can't just shoot someone because they are talking crap to you.."

My wife usually gets pissed by this point and has to remind his feeble ass that we both have ccw permits, and aren't complete idiots lol

14. Ya i don't understand not carrying. Carrying just takes common sense. You only use it when confronted with equal force.
    I get the same thing when someone asks me if I'm packing, lol i say "of course", they get confused to why i want to have it all the time.

15. bigstoner07

bigstoner07 New Member

I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. It's illegal to carry a loaded gun to the workplace even if u leave it in your car here. But mine will be locked up in the glove box despite it.

16. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I bring it to work anyway. The only job I didn't , was when I worked for UPS and had to go through a metal detector on the way in to the HUB.

17. bigstoner07

bigstoner07 New Member

I do very physical work and couldn't conceal it here. I have brought it in my lunch box before but find myself worried about overinterested co workers with slimey hands on my stuff. Depends on where I park my car. I may be in a fenced in lot with cameras or a open Kroger lot.

18. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Stoner, where do you work?

19. bigstoner07

bigstoner07 New Member

A traveling carnival why?

20. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Seriously?