Glock Forum banner

Hornaday's Zombie-Max ammo...

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  iGlock 
#1 ·
A friend sent me Hornaday's video (pretty cool!) touting their new Zombie Max ammo in select pistol/rifle/shotgun flavors.

Granted, they are just riding the zombie train like a lotta folks. But, if you see this as just another zombie gimmick, at least its functional!

I want a box...just to display in the man-cave with other zombie-esq stuff lying around.

#7 ·
I haven't seen any in person yet, though I want to. For that matter, I haven't even seen pictures of the actual rounds; just the box. Hornady doesn't even list the specs on their website, which annoys me because I want to know what it is in more detail.

#10 ·
Did you read their disclaimer? Funny stuff!

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.