Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any recommendations for HORIZONTAL mag holders? Suggestions and pics would be great!

Thanks.

·
Low speed High drag
2,167 Posts
I think Safariland may do some? You also may try maxpedition if they don't have mag specific holsters try knife and multitool sheaths they sell I've seen alot of people with these.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Safariland 123 horizontal mag holder. Best quality mag holder out there. Carry two glock 17 mags on my belt as reloads for my 26. I always use the safariland 123

·
Registered
144 Posts
Safariland 123 horizontal mag holder. Best quality mag holder out there. Carry two glock 17 mags on my belt as reloads for my 26. I always use the safariland 123
I also use a Safariland 123 horizontal mag holder, it conceals the magazine a bit better. Kind of looks like a horizontal leatherman pouch and it holds my Glock 19/17 magazines as well as my Sig P320 9mm/45 magazines well.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
That is pretty stealthy looking

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
The maxpeditions would make a good one but only if you do not mind a monster velcro flap. I own one but like open mag carriers. I carry my knife horizontal a lot and it's quick removal from the belt that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts