Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and lookin around. Well yesterday I went to purchase a g23 and the store just sold there last one. :( so today I was driving around town and stopped at a pawn shop and they were advertising glock pistol kits for 3 different units one of which was the g23 with 3 mags and a glock carry bag for 530 bucks. So good deal or no deal. Thanks for yalls feed back it's appreciated.

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll have some pics up of the buy and let you know what I think about it. And I'm also in the hunt for something for my wife for her ccw. Any suggestions?

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha well I knew that man it's a no brainer. Lol. Maybe a 380 or 9 mm

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Blazingglock40, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Sounds like a good price on that pawnshop Glock, just make sure (as I'm sure you'll do) to inspect before buying.

For smaller carry, maybe look at a G26 subcompact in 9mm or G27 subcompact in .40S&W (and get a conversion barrel so you can shoot 9mm out of it!).

Or for even smaller than that, then yes you will be looking at Pocket Pistols in 9mm or .380.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
FWIW, my wife (who is 4'9" without heels!) carries a Walther PPK/S in .380 with a AMT Backup .22LR in an ankle holster.

And she's dead accurate with the Walther!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts