Hooah!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by linksavestheday, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Greeting from WA!!! I have had my eye on this forum for some time and figured I would go ahead and join. I am originally from AL, however the wonderful military felt I was much better suited for WY. After my assignment in WY, I was sent to the wonderful state of WA. I have only been in WA for about 4 months, but it is AMAZING! But then again, coming from WY anything is amazing. As far as my Glock... it's a G30, seems to be pretty popular on this forum. I have AGrips, LWD plug, and a N82 IWB holster. I am also planning on upgrading the trigger. I have been in touch with Jeff from glocktriggers and he said they plan on coming out with the "Skimmer" trigger kit for the G30 w/in the next 6 months. Anyways, glad to be part of this forum!

2. Here she is!

Attached Files:

• g30.jpg
      g30.jpg
      File size:
      39.4 KB
      Views:

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Welcome to the forum! Whats the "skimmer" trigger exactly?

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Link! Glad to have you aboard! Thank you for your service! If you send a PM to HAVASU we have a special LEO/MILITARY section you could be a part of as well if you would like. We have a great appreciation for our Military here!! Ex Navy here! Welcome!

5. The[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TRAVIS HALEY[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]"SKIMMER"[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Enhanced Carry Trigger System[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The
    ENHANCED CARRY TRIGGER SYSTEM that gives your Glock the feel of a 1911. Manufactured using 100% Glock factory parts, all of the metal components are individually hand polished to a mirror finish for consistent, reliable action. The mated surfaces glide freely, adding a smooth short transition into a predictable wall. The trigger break is crisp and clean, reducing muzzle movement. This is made possible by our unique pre-travel reduction modification, which is non-adjustable. Multiple inspection points are part of the production process. This system is completely drop-in with no fitting required.

http://www.glocktriggers.com/[/FONT]

6. And thank you for yours! Sounds good. I will go ahead and message him. Thanks!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

9. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

10. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello Link, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Izzat "Link" as in the "Link" in Matrix? Jes askin.

Cheers!

11. Nah. Just my last name. I also get a good bit of Zelda references though.

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

I had a friend in high school named James Link in Philly...his mom taught scuba at the YMCA pool.

Any relation...?!

13. Never heard of him. I have some family in DE and FL. The rest still in Germany.

14. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Welcome to the Forum Link! Nice looking G30! I feel the G30 is Glocks Best Pistol! Let me know what you think of that trigger when and if you get it.

15. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
    Old Swabby (BMCS(DV) (RET) here with more sea time than shore, myself.

WA is a treat, enjoy.

16. Thanks! Yeah, I did some pretty extensive research and found the G30 would best fit me. However, being a lefty, the mag release kept rubbing my finger. This was the main reason I purchased the AGrip. I did not realize how AMAZING this thing actually was. Not only did it eliminate my mag release issue but it makes the 30 fit perfectly in my hand now. Highly recommended. Ill keep ya posted on the trigger kit. Also I plan on getting some XS sights pretty soon so Ill post some pics of that also.

17. Thanks for your service! It really is. I was a little weary at first cause of how high north geographically it is, but after being here since Feb, much nicer than I expected.

18. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Welcome from Tampa, Florida