• Yes

Votes: 44 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Indiana Homeowner Fatally Shoots Intruder, ‘If You Come And Take It, There’s Consequences’

·
Banned
922 Posts
A lot of speculation on the presenter's part about the neighbor's reasons for saying what he said but it does raise the question of how was the neighbor able to see what was going on? Did he walk over from his house and watch?
The garage entirely blocks the view of the front door on one side and a tree, a rail, some bushes, and the way the front of the house is recessed partially blocks the view of the front door on the other side.
The only clear view of the door is from directly in front of it and there is no house across the street.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,580 Posts
A lot of speculation on the presenter's part about the neighbor's reasons for saying what he said but it does raise the question of how was the neighbor able to see what was going on? Did he walk over from his house and watch?
The garage entirely blocks the view of the front door on one side and a tree, a rail, some bushes. and the way the front of the house is recessed partially blocks the view of the front door on the other side.
The only clear view of the door is from directly in front of it and there is no house across the street.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............
Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events.

·
Banned
922 Posts
"Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events"
Agreed, I was just curious of how the neighbor saw anything. If he had been in a position to have a clear view of what happened at the door I would have expected to see him in some of the door camera footage.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.................

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,580 Posts
"Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events"
Agreed, I was just curious of how the neighbor saw anything. If he had been in a position to have a clear view of what happened at the door I would have expected to see him in some of the door camera footage.
Sounded like he went over there after the dust settled. Reporter made it sound like he gained entry was shot then went outside and collapsed.

·
Banned
922 Posts
My bet that he loses his job. Then he will be sued by the criminal, and the criminal will win. Criminals are the victims now.
Sad but you're probably right. Personally I think Amazon should make him employee of the month.
With the number of delivery people getting robbed and assaulted I think all delivery drivers should be able to carry if they've passed a firearms safety and shooting course and a CCW course if they intend to carry concealed.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp..............
PS: I just sent an email to Amazon headquarters to tell them that I support the actions of Mr. Grove and will be closely watching how Amazon treats him.

·
Premium Member
6,983 Posts
Sad but you're probably right. Personally I think Amazon should make him employee of the month.
With the number of delivery people getting robbed and assaulted I think all delivery drivers should be able to carry if they've passed a firearms safety and shooting course and a CCW course if they intend to carry concealed.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp..............
I totally agree. Its ridiculous what hard working people have to put up with out there today. Stupid has consequences, but good folks are paying dearly for it.

·
Banned
922 Posts
I totally agree. Its ridiculous what hard working people have to put up with out there today. Stupid has consequences, but good folks are paying dearly for it.
Agreed and it's also another example of how private businesses are making and enforcing their own rules to restrict their employees' 2A and other Rights.

·
Banned
922 Posts
While a business can make up their own rules as long as they are within State and Federal laws I think many businesses rules are out of step with the current conditions that many of their employees have to deal with.
Not just with criminals and crazies but things like attacks by loose dogs.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............

161 - 180 of 196 Posts