• Yes

Votes: 43 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Indiana Homeowner Fatally Shoots Intruder, ‘If You Come And Take It, There’s Consequences’

·
Registered
813 Posts
A lot of speculation on the presenter's part about the neighbor's reasons for saying what he said but it does raise the question of how was the neighbor able to see what was going on? Did he walk over from his house and watch?
The garage entirely blocks the view of the front door on one side and a tree, a rail, some bushes, and the way the front of the house is recessed partially blocks the view of the front door on the other side.
The only clear view of the door is from directly in front of it and there is no house across the street.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............

·
Glockin’ since 1993
47,527 Posts
A lot of speculation on the presenter's part about the neighbor's reasons for saying what he said but it does raise the question of how was the neighbor able to see what was going on? Did he walk over from his house and watch?
The garage entirely blocks the view of the front door on one side and a tree, a rail, some bushes. and the way the front of the house is recessed partially blocks the view of the front door on the other side.
The only clear view of the door is from directly in front of it and there is no house across the street.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............
Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events.

·
Registered
813 Posts
"Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events"
Agreed, I was just curious of how the neighbor saw anything. If he had been in a position to have a clear view of what happened at the door I would have expected to see him in some of the door camera footage.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.................

·
Glockin’ since 1993
47,527 Posts
"Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events"
Agreed, I was just curious of how the neighbor saw anything. If he had been in a position to have a clear view of what happened at the door I would have expected to see him in some of the door camera footage.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.................
Sounded like he went over there after the dust settled. Reporter made it sound like he gained entry was shot then went outside and collapsed.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts