• Yes

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 60 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
This was before the influx of activist liberal DAs and lawlessness of the last number of years.
I didn't catch the date and thought it was something that had just happened. If it had happened today it would likely be a far more complicated case.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp..........
PS: It does show the effectiveness of the the 22 caliber.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,292 Posts
I didn't catch the date and thought it was something that had just happened. If it had happened today it would likely be a far more complicated case.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp..........
Guaranteed!
He pulled her body into the garage to bait the guy so he could kill him! 😳

·
Super Moderator
64,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
TX-22 with 21 rounds is my preferred.
If I need to use a 22 pistol I prefer the S&W 422 that I bought new when they came out in the 80s.
Despite having iron sights it's incredibly accurate and has been utterly reliable.
It came with two 12 round mags and over the years I've managed to acquire six more. All eight fit nicely in two 1911 mag pouches.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Super Moderator
64,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,292 Posts
Let me know if any of you hear this story on MSDNC <(MSNBC) or CNN

Armed Woman Prevents Mass Shooting

Idiot box says it’s so rare we need to just ban guns.
Media is going after the “Good guy with a gun” narrative. We need to just shut up and listen! Just like BLM says. We are the problem and it’s their turn to set the table. Speaking out proves your guilt and your privilege.

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Idiot box says it’s so rare we need to just ban guns.
Media is going after the “Good guy with a gun” narrative. We need to just shut up and listen! Just like BLM says. We are the problem and it’s their turn to set the table. Speaking out proves your guilt and your privilege.
It is because we`ve never spoke out for decades, and that`s why we are still in the toilet, and still allow ourselves to continue to be sh!t on. We aren`t unified, yet.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,292 Posts
It is because we`ve never spoke out for decades, and that`s why we are still in the toilet, and still allow ourselves to continue to be sh!t on. We aren`t unified, yet.
We were unified by the NRA for decades and decades. The millions of members and lobbyists were feared by politicians. The NRA turned into a bloated, money making scheme instead of being the preeminent rights organization. It exists but isn’t the imposing monolith it once was. We have a number of smaller gun rights groups really fighting, mostly in the courts. I keep hoping Wayne LaPierre steps down and the NRA regains it’s bearings but year after year it’s just disappointment after disappointment.

·
Registered
596 Posts
We were unified by the NRA for decades and decades. The millions of members and lobbyists were feared by politicians. The NRA turned into a bloated, money making scheme instead of being the preeminent rights organization. It exists but isn’t the imposing monolith it once was. We have a number of smaller gun rights groups really fighting, mostly in the courts. I keep hoping Wayne LaPierre steps down and the NRA regains it’s bearings but year after year it’s just disappointment after disappointment.
That's why I long ago dropped the NRA and switched my support to the GOA and NAAGA.
The GOA is heavily into legal matters and NAAGA is concentrating on training folks in firearms safety and shooting.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp................

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
If you came to NY, you would have a much different opinion in what you think unified is. How do you think we ended up with so many gun laws in NY, lol. As i commented the other day, i spoke with people at the local club, they didnt wanna hear a word. That says people dont give a sh!t, to me. Now don`t get me wrong, there ARE a very few select people here in NY that are ready to throw down. But that is such a tiny number that they would be stomped out in a second.

I use to be a NRA member, but i quit them a long time ago when they compromised way to many times in a row and folded to the politicians. We shouldn`t be compromising one single thing. The NRA has taken way to much from us for far to long. Even if they get Wayne LopEars out, i`ll be long gone in the dirt before they ever clean up their mess internally.

Only time you see the NRA do anything, is when they jump on the coat tail of other organizations lawsuits.

NRA = No Rights Anymore

41 - 60 of 105 Posts