Votes: 47 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
181 - 200 of 204 Posts

· Banned
995 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
50,364 Posts
"Being that law enforcement said it was a righteous shoot I’ll take that over the neighbors version of events"
Agreed, I was just curious of how the neighbor saw anything. If he had been in a position to have a clear view of what happened at the door I would have expected to see him in some of the door camera footage.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.................
A little more info on this shoot.
Too bad the neighbor that knows so much wasn’t there to solve the problem before the shooting. 😡
Feel bad for the family that had to go through this then a neighbor broadcasting his wrong view of events.

· Banned
995 Posts
So several neighbors, including Mr. Opinion, showed up after the doofuss was down and bleeding out by the garage but none were in any position to see anything when any of the action caught by the camera actually happened.
That makes all of them, including Mr. Opinion, perfect speculators about what happened and why but as competent witnesses they have 0 value.
The father did what he had to do, the State grand jury made a good call and, in my way of thinking, Mr. Opinion owes that entire family, especially the father, an apology.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............

· Registered
552 Posts
So several neighbors, including Mr. Opinion, showed up after the doofuss was down and bleeding out by the garage but none were in any position to see anything when any of the action caught by the camera actually happened.
That makes all of them, including Mr. Opinion, perfect speculators about what happened and why but as competent witnesses they have 0 value.
The father did what he had to do, the State grand jury made a good call and, in my way of thinking, Mr. Opinion owes that entire family, especially the father, an apology.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............
Opinions are like noses, everybody has one.That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to join USCCA or a similar organization, after a shooting there's a good chance that witnesses come forward who claim that you're the guy with the gun, and that the other guy didn't seem to have a gun, and so on and so forth.

· Banned
995 Posts
Opinions are like noses, everybody has one.That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to join USCCA or a similar organization, after a shooting there's a good chance that witnesses come forward who claim that you're the guy with the gun, and that the other guy didn't seem to have a gun, and so on and so forth.
Having an opinion, which everybody is entitled to, is one thing but the Opinionated neighbor had made statements as if he had actually heard and witnessed what had happened when he hadn't.
This is what I think he needs to apologize to the family, in particular the father, for.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp............

· Registered
552 Posts
Having an opinion, which everybody is entitled to, is one thing but the Opinionated neighbor had made statements as if he had actually heard and witnessed what had happened when he hadn't.
This is what I think he needs to apologize to the family, in particular the father, for.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp............
I'm pretty sure the cops will weigh his statement accordingly, standard question is whether you actually saw anything and if so what. I think the family already moved so I won't hold my breath for an apology.

· Registered
552 Posts

· Registered
552 Posts
How crazy is this. 28 convictions and still released because they "didn't get the evidence on time".

· Banned
995 Posts
How crazy is this. 28 convictions and still released because they "didn't get the evidence on time".

The court and jail/prison systems are so swamped that things like this are becoming common occurrences.
The answer isn't more prisons in order to lock up more people but an overhaul of the judiciary and prison systems starting with a halt to the "War On Drugs" which has created far more problems than is has solved.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp................

· Glockin’ since 1993
50,364 Posts
Ecoregion Nature Slope World Terrestrial plant

PATTERSON, Calif. —

A homeowner in Patterson shot and killed a drunk intruder who was trying to break into their home and was fighting with her husband, authorities said.

The shooting happened on Saturday around 10:20 p.m. on Ashwood Lane, the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office said.

Officers arrived to the home and found 22-year-old Angelo Santana dead near the entryway of the house.

Between video surveillance and witnesses, detectives found that Santana was heavily intoxicated and was trying to force his way into the home. Homeowner 45-year-old Yang Luan was attempting to restrain Santana from entering the home when a "significant fight" began near the front door, authorities said.

Yuhui Zheng, 50, went upstairs to get a revolver that she had just bought one day prior and in "self-defense of her husband, fired all rounds," authorities said.

The homeowners are cooperating with detectives.

No arrests have been made, and "preliminary findings are this was an example of strictly self-defense," the sheriff's office said.

Authorities say Santana had a history of showing up unannounced to people's homes to try and find friends.

Anyone with additional information to share is asked to call Det. Rodriguez at 209-652-0518.

· Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
748 Posts

People keep vote Dem, some day they might wake up.

• Angry
Reactions: RIP
181 - 200 of 204 Posts