Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Light guys it been 2 months since I bought my first pistol and yes it's a glock. G23 40 s&w and proud of it. Well my problem with it is that I HAVE NOT SHOT IT yet and it's really gettin to me. How long was it for everyone else to go to the rage and squeeze a few down range????

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
The same day...

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear ya brother. It's to dang long. In ready to shoot some lead down range. I got a couple of 100 rounds ready and some paper to shoot but still ain't been. The closest one to me is 1 hour away! Stupid ain't it?

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
That is a bummer. Every firearm I have bought I shot right after I picked it up from my ffl. Basically it went from the counter at the storw to thwir range with a couple of hundred.rounds thru it. I do that so if there is an issue with the.weapon I have my ffl dealer send it back to the factory right then and there.

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
In FL, same day. In NY, two days later. First time the range was open. I was there at opening...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Most of the time I shoot them before buying because 85-90 percent of the Guns I buy are used and at a discount although the cheap used guns are getting few and far between and I have had to buy a coule of new one recently. I live 2-3 min from a piece of desert we call a range and so I usually shoot it same day unless it is too late when we get home as it was when I bought the Wife her 642. It was 9 pm when we got home from Havasu so we went the next Morning!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.