Holy cow!!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by blazinglock40, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Light guys it been 2 months since I bought my first pistol and yes it's a glock. G23 40 s&w and proud of it. Well my problem with it is that I HAVE NOT SHOT IT yet and it's really gettin to me. How long was it for everyone else to go to the rage and squeeze a few down range????

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

3. Lucky guy!! I'm wanting to go next weekend. But money has been an issue. Gosh I wish I could go soon

4. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

+1 on that

5. william488

william488 New Member

it was a long time before I got to shot my G22 after I bought it. Sadly, months and months.

6. I hear ya brother. It's to dang long. In ready to shoot some lead down range. I got a couple of 100 rounds ready and some paper to shoot but still ain't been. The closest one to me is 1 hour away! Stupid ain't it?

7. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

Wow that sucks waiting that long. It takes me almost 5 minutes to get to the range I go to.

8. Spanky29

Spanky29 New Member

I'm in a similar boat. Although I've had my glock a few years, it's been almost 6 months since I last went shooting. I feel your pain.

9. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

Hey bro, it happens. Just take this time to do tons and tons of dry fire practice. Take it apart, and back together over and over. Just get familiar with it.

10. hoghunter45

hoghunter45 New Member

Me and the gen4 g21 went to the range the same day I picked her up but the sig I had before I had to wait 3 weeks to get time to go shoot, I couldnt go as long as you with out pulling the trigger. I feel for ya

11. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

That is a bummer. Every firearm I have bought I shot right after I picked it up from my ffl. Basically it went from the counter at the storw to thwir range with a couple of hundred.rounds thru it. I do that so if there is an issue with the.weapon I have my ffl dealer send it back to the factory right then and there.

12. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

In FL, same day. In NY, two days later. First time the range was open. I was there at opening...

13. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Minutes. Took delivery of my G21, went to my car to get my eyes/ears, walked right back into the shop/range, got a lane and ripped through about 150 rounds.

14. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Most of the time I shoot them before buying because 85-90 percent of the Guns I buy are used and at a discount although the cheap used guns are getting few and far between and I have had to buy a coule of new one recently. I live 2-3 min from a piece of desert we call a range and so I usually shoot it same day unless it is too late when we get home as it was when I bought the Wife her 642. It was 9 pm when we got home from Havasu so we went the next Morning!