Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Just for shooting at a range, why not a Blackhawk SERPA, $30 for grey, $40 for Black $50 for carbon fiber.
I use the SERPA System everyday, it is a great comfortable holster. It is what I would recommend because it is what I use.

I do also sell all sorts of other brands of holsters such as 5.11, Fobus, Desantis, and Safariland.

·
1,310 Posts
+1 for MikeP from me. Love mine

·
Registered
87 Posts
PJ holsters makes some really nice kydex holsters for a really fair price. Paul, the owner will do whatever it takes to accomodate you. I just ordered a holster for my 21sf for range use. He makes a dripped down offset model, and I asked him if he could make it without the offset. He is going to do thjat fopr me. He has even refit a holster for me. His customer service is great.

Just incase your wondering if this is a paid announcement..lol. It isn't, all I am is a happy customer.
If you go to teh Kahr Talk forums you will see that they love him there also.

http://pjholster.com/

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
For OWB I use Fobus Paddle Holsters and IWB I have just ordered a Foxx Hybrid! I have a Desantis IWB tuckable that is good but the Foxx Hybrid looks like it will support the weight better and will hide the 45 better. Mike P makes one you can use for both and IWB and OWB and have the best of Both Worlds. And it comes in under the $80.00 price tag you mentioned!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts