Holsters

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by mlcrussell, May 25, 2012.

1. mlcrussell

mlcrussell New Member

I just bought a gen4 26 and can not decide on a holster. Just wondering if anyone had any favorites?

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

What are you looking for. Leather, kydex. IWB. OWB?

3. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of talk about holsters around here.

Some of our forum members are also holster makers. You may want to check them out in the Vendor section.

What type of holster are you looking for? Concealment? In waistband, outside waistband?

Personally, I use a N82 Tactical Pro. There are quite a few threads discussing different types of holsters.

4. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

+1 on the N82 Professional you can find them on n82tactical.com here's my 27 in a pro from N82

Attached Files:

5. Support our forum vendors, they help keep the forum going! Mike P @ defensiveholsters.com has options for just about anything you could want. Delivery is fast and quality is top notch. Great pricing and service, too.

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

This is worth repeating....

Support our forum vendors, they help keep the forum going! Mike P @ defensiveholsters.com has options for just about anything you could want. Delivery is fast and quality is top notch. Great pricing and service, too.

The vendors help offset the cost of keeping this forum up and running, so please consider this with your next order.

7. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I agree with the previous posts about our forum vendors. For sure, check them out before deciding on a holster.

In addition to my N82, I purchased one from one of our vendors. I wear them both and I think I am developing a holster addiction here.

Having stated that, there are many holsters out there to choose from. Get some opinions and purchase the one that best fits your needs - regardless of where it comes from. It's your money after all.

YouTube is a good place to see different types of holsters in action. Kydex, IWB, OWB, etc...

8. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I to agree with supporting the forum vendors and Im planning on ordering from Mike P when I get the light I want. But I love my white hat holster.

Attached Files:

9. Glockmasterg9

Glockmasterg9 New Member

I'll put in my vote for the white hat holster. I have one and really like it.

10. jclinebell1

jclinebell1 New Member

Crossbreed holsters are nice, but they connect to your belt. There is a TactiPac holster that is a Velcro around the waist you do not need a belt. It all depends on what feels best for you and what you like.

11. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I have a Gen3. 26 and I carry it in a Crossbreed super tuck. I love it. Its very comfortable and I am able to draw from it very easily.

12. annieoh

annieoh New Member

Men have it so much easier! R there any women out there w/ a few ideas? Besides the dress thing and not the bra thing, cant clip a g26 here

13. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

Annie, if you wear pant suits at all or even jeans, get boot cut (or whatever the female version is that flares a little at the bottom) and try the Galco Ankle Glove. Very comfortable and conceals great...just gotta practice drawing from the ankle..

14. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I have a friend that dosent wear a belt and she carries with this leather holster that has a magnet locking device. I'll call her tmro and get the name of it

15. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

This isn't it but this is a few a holster to consider. I have no experience with it but have heard good things

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4izM0fiz6kk[/ame]

16. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

White Hat Holster!

www.whitehatholsters.com

Very comfortable, the kydex is changeable, the clips are metal, it's free to get the combat cut, lifetime warranty, and you can get custom designs on the leather and or kydex.

17. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Just received my Holster from MikeP. He did an excellent job very well made. I'll be wearing it every day for a couple of weeks and I'll post how it feels than. It was made for my G23 and it fits my G27 to. :) Thanks MikeP..

Attached Files:

18. Awesome, glad you like it. Let me know how it feels after a few days of wearing it.

19. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Lefty huh? Looks good. Think I'll be ordering oneofthese after a couple more fireworks gigs.

20. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Hey Mike, want to place an order soon for my G21. Do I need to go to website? Or send you info directly?