Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackwolffcf said:
How about a Fobus Tactical holster??? I sell them for $55 plus shipping.
Yea I don't like that set up. The way you have to unholster it I really don't like. Do you use one?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,592 Posts

·
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol I've got a crossbreed for IWB But for 70 dollars it "should" be good. Im just worried about how well it holds the gun. Dosent say anything about a tension screw.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
g21redman said:
Lol I've got a crossbreed for IWB But for 70 dollars it "should" be good. Im just worried about how well it holds the gun. Dosent say anything about a tension screw.
Your belt is your tensioning device.

·
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one im looking at is an OWB

·
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okdonk said:
Raven conceal maybe works for u.
I am liking there set up. I realy like that its IWB/OWB compatible. I paid just as much for my crossbreed. Thanks for suggestion. Its hard to google stuff like that cause you get alot of crap you have to sift through lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm interested of it too... And definitely will get it once i got my Shield. Haley & Chris used them in Magpul training videos. ;)

·
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea when I get the cash to spend that much im getting one lol. I saw I pic online comparing a raven to another like it and the raven realy does hug your body OWB. That's what sold me. I love my serpa but you can only use a certain light with them.

·
Member1
127 Posts
Just ordered a galco kingtuk for my g19 off amazon. Excited to start breaking in the leather. Anyone use anything to expedite the process?

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
BabaaBooey said:
Just ordered a galco kingtuk for my g19 off amazon. Excited to start breaking in the leather. Anyone use anything to expedite the process?
Wear it... Wear it well.

·
71 Posts
I use a Hybrid like the Crossbreed for IWB for both G17 and G20. My favorite G20 holster is the Fobus Paddle OWB though, very comfortable for that big heavy gun. Another holster I like A LOT for OWB carry is the Uncle Mikes Side Bet. For OWB holsters you need to wear a jacket or vest but on those occasions I like the Fobus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts